Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
  • 1,693,310 views
Nothing wrong with that damage at all. name one game that has all Gt5 has in 1 refined package? NONE. If you want realistic damage go crash mommies car, as NO GAME TODAY can replicate totally real damage.

viper Racing could, YEARS ago, but I'm just teasing you, I'm loving GT5 👍 :dopey:
 
Hi guys I bought the game today :) I'll try to put some videos here later

During a replay my father asked where the race was taking place :sly:
 
I overtook one on the nordschleif, although it's standard, looked good 👍

How was the sound? Thats important to me :D My brother has the same car. Would love to hear if PD did a good job.
 
RDK
superspeedwaydaytona4.jpg

hell yes i see my baby in that photo

the yellow bird :drool:

GranTurismo S with 4 exhaust??? :dunce:


Titanium pipes for the R8? :drool:

oh man nice catch i didn't even see the titanium pipes
 
Have you guys in the US still not seen the Playscope HD videos then (intro & replays)? I figured someone would have re-uploaded them by now. I'd do it myself but I'm on a 0.6 Mbit connection.
 
IMG_1801.jpg


someone of gtplanet posted this? how did he get this damage?

How many hits it too him to get to that damage? Or you need to be LVL 20 +?
 
How many hits it too him to get to that damage? Or you need to be LVL 20 +?

i dont know, i found this in an italian forum and a guy said that you have to be level 20+. I dont' read the original post.
 
GiGaĂź;4162307
Ok??? still prefer porshe 911 turbo and its standard:tdown:

Whats car is the Maserati gt drafting??

i agree its a bummer thats it a standard but its better than not having it 👍

and 2nd. 911 turbo over a automotive legend like the yellow bird? your crazy :crazy:

:dunce:

i would love to rock a shark werks gt3 Rs though :drool:

the maserati is drafting a c4 corvette
 
i dont know, i found this in an italian forum and a guy said that you have to be level 20+. I dont' read the original post.

So more extensive damage is unlocked with the driver's A-Spec level... interesting.
Is this information 100% confirmed?
 
can someone post a picture of a premium Miata after slamming into a wall front and back? I'm curious.
 
Hi guys I bought the game today :) I'll try to put some videos here later

During a replay my father asked where the race was taking place :sly:

Nice try Dude


But not funny at all

NOT:idea:
 
The level thing in relation to damage is just plain wrong.
 
Nothing wrong with that damage at all. name one game that has all Gt5 has in 1 refined package? NONE. If you want realistic damage go crash mommies car, as NO GAME TODAY can replicate totally real damage.

What a stupid comment (the one above).

"MY sentence, or PD setting the game that way ? xD "

If PD has made it that way, then it is really stupid.
 
It's been said by people all over the industry that the console changeover was moving too fast and everyone wants it to slow down. Sony...

6 Years is a very decent time frame. A one year head start goes a long way, that is the reason MS pushed the 360 into the market as soon as it could. Moreover, MS and SONY compete on equal grounds, target the same market (more conventional gamers are still their core target), that means that they have to compete on the quality of the established variables (creating the awe effect through improvement in the existing formula). If the next XBox comes out in fall '12, 360 will go down to $129-49 range and unlike the original Xbox the 360 is a very capable platform with a perfectly competitive library. That would mean SONY would have to compete at that price level with the PS3 and introduce the next gen console within a year so that the competition does not have a significant head start in sales.

The current gen is already showing its age (compared to PC) and I am sure that when the next generation of GPUs hit the market (especially the next architecture on 28nm). The graphics game is going to move into the next generation very quickly.

As far as "getting to know the new hardware goes", 30% utilization of next gen hardware looks better that 100% of current gen. Making stuff look better is just so much easier.

So I would expect a new Xbox by fall 2012 and PS4 fall 2013 and GT6 as a launch title - or releasing 1 year within the launch bracket. (With a decent expansion pack - or smaller packs - of premium cars and maybe some tracks before 2013).

All I am try to say is that the masses decide what is going to happen next; the players in the industry just have to submit to their will or risk getting left behind.
 
Now that does not make any sense at all.

What? what he said makes perfect sense. Damage is not scaled to reality, eg hitting a wall at 200 km doesn't turn your car intoa crumpled up mess like it would in reality.
 
6 Years is a very decent time frame. A one year head start goes a long way, that is the reason MS pushed the 360 into the market as soon as it could. Moreover, MS and SONY compete on equal grounds, target the same market (more conventional gamers are still their core target), that means that they have to compete on the quality of the established variables (creating the awe effect through improvement in the existing formula). If the next XBox comes out in fall '12, 360 will go down to $129-49 range and unlike the original Xbox the 360 is a very capable platform with a perfectly competitive library. That would mean SONY would have to compete at that price level with the PS3 and introduce the next gen console within a year so that the competition does not have a significant head start in sales.

The current gen is already showing its age (compared to PC) and I am sure that when the next generation of GPUs hit the market (especially the next architecture on 28nm). The graphics game is going to move into the next generation very quickly.

As far as "getting to know the new hardware goes", 30% utilization of next gen hardware looks better that 100% of current gen. Making stuff look better is just so much easier.

So I would expect a new Xbox by fall 2012 and PS4 fall 2013 and GT6 as a launch title - or releasing 1 year within the launch bracket. (With a decent expansion pack - or smaller packs - of premium cars and maybe some tracks before 2013).

All I am try to say is that the masses decide what is going to happen next; the players in the industry just have to submit to their will or risk getting left behind.

True,man, true

Truemanshow?đź’ˇ
 
Back