Gran Turismo 5 Live Stream Drift Channel!

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 111 comments
Good drifting with you Mixi20... I'm putting together a compilation drift vid as well from our drift sessions and some other replays I have saved...

More drifting action to come!!

Awesome drift sessions last night. Soon I will also make a vid compilation of those epic replay. By the way you guys might missed me i am going on a road trip and will be out for a week. See you all again when I get back, I might be able to do one more sessions tonight before the trip. UKO out peace :P

teammixi20
HELLO EVERYONE

thanks to UKO
You taught We the topgear

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOXZXdn4YUg">YouTube Link</a>

As an aside,TEAM -mixi-555(redcamaro)lived in minamisoumacity FUKUSHIMA.(place of Suitable for extensive damage )
His first day of the resurrection.(He has been evacuated.)so,I wrote NEVER GIVE UP in video last.
He is a symbol of the earthquake inTEAM - mixi .

Last edited:
the_kingB_, Gonales and me did this with 3 cars at the same time so even less space to act :sly:

We tried 3 on each side for a video but I forgot what happened to the footage, haha; it looked like hell was spilling from the top of the screen

Awesome vid mixi, I remember that epic tandem;) good sessions last night and see you again in the "EvergreenDrift" open lobby.

Latest Posts

Back