GRan Turismo 5 Saved Data

• Thread starter IronMan02
  • 19 comments
Hi I know I sound like a lazy ******* by asking, but does anyone have saved data for GT5, which has completed up to the A Class?

I'm using the Japanese version if that helps.

you must be lazy lol. if you do a search there is a thread i think called gt5 save game that has the savegame uploaded by myself. its for the disk version but i think somebody else uploaded a savegame for the psn version.

The only reason to get a savedata for a Gran Turismo game is if you've lost the old one and just want to tune cars... but thats my opinion :P

The only reason to get a savedata for a Gran Turismo game is if you've lost the old one and just want to tune cars... but thats my opinion :P

Agree, same thing happen to my GT4, once I got a PS3. I DL data with 100% gold and a lot of money, about 78% of completion :)

Why buy a game and then use someone else's save . That IS just plain lazy.

Play the game and beat it yourself. Kinda the whole point in the first place

I personally buy the gran turismo games to drive the cars on the tracks. I'll do some races now and then but I just love driving.

I like racing my friends online and offline and I dont want to be limited on what tracks and cars I can pick from.

If there isnt a gamesave to download then I guess I'm forced to go through the motions, but if there is a gamesave to get then I gonna get it and enjoy the game like I want to as soon as possible.

I'm sure some people enjoy driving slow cars and if that is the case then the game is made for you right out of the box. not me

beating a full gran turismo game doesnt necessarily make you a better driver then someone else, it just means you have more time on your hands.

I personally buy the gran turismo games to drive the cars on the tracks. I'll do some races now and then but I just love driving.

If there isnt a gamesave to download then I guess I'm forced to go through the motions, but if there is a gamesave to get then I gonna get it and enjoy the game like I want to as soon as possible.

I'm sure some people enjoy driving slow cars and if that is the case then the game is made for you right out of the box. not me

Personally I just wouldn't get as much enjoyment out of that.
It's like buying a book then turning straight to last page.

beating a full gran turismo game doesnt necessarily make you a better driver then someone else, it just means you have more time on your hands.

Never said it did.. But it makes you a better driver than you were.

Personally I just wouldn't get as much enjoyment out of that.
It's like buying a book then turning straight to last page.

Never said it did.. But it makes you a better driver than you were.

so after you beat a grant turismo game you dont really get any enjoyment out of it after that. that sucks

for me GT has an replay value that no other game can match.

making the book comparison really doesnt make much sense here unless we are talking about someone with no driving exp. at all. I think both of us and many others on this forum have a respectable amount

ok, so here is where I'm coming from in getting the GT5P game save.

GT has ferrari's for the first time, I want to drive the 430, 430 has to be bought, winning races takes time, loading a saved game takes less time, i load the saved game

if doing something faster makes me lazy then the late, great Senna was one of the laziest people ever!

The replay value of GT is without question much greater than any other game
I've played GT series over and over.

As for making comparisons that don't make much sense.

I'm pretty sure the late great Ayrton Senna jump to the very top of his game.
It took him time,patience, the will to win and better himself and obviously supreme skill.

I can't claim to have the last but the others are not in short supply.

haha your right about the Senna analogy

just put it in there to trump your book analogy:sly:

but anyway, because of the skills you claim to have, you should have every right to skip the races and hop in any car you want if you choose to.

if you want to take the stairs, good for you, more power to you, yadayadayada

but dont call the people taking the elevator lazy is all I'm saying.

good talking with you.

add me to your friends if you like, my PSN ID is HAAS599

Dunno about taking the stairs.

My legs ache from playing GT too much.

I didn't claim to have the skills but anyany

Thanks for the debate 👍

:lol: Coward :lol:

Will add you later turbo

:eek:

I merely bit my tongue because i'm itching to play GT5P and there's someone who has it that wants to (doing my best possible Simon Pegg impression) "Skip to the end".

I know i could've imported it and so i didn't say anything! :P

Don't take that so personally twas but a joke.

I couldn't wait. So I imported.
But I'm sure you'll find it's worth the wait especially with the extra content in the EU version

i know mate,

i think the most annoying thing is that whilst i'll soon own GT5P, i won't actually be able to play it thanks to a stupid dissertation that needs writing 120 miles away from my PS3..

At least after that i'll have 3 months to catch up on playing before i start proper growed up work! :lol:

i won't actually be able to play it thanks to a stupid dissertation that needs writing 120 miles away from my PS3..

Yup ive got mine to write also! 9000 words in for after easter... its going to be a fun holiday!

An my PS3 is sitting right next to me... hard to fight the temptation! :lol:

Robin

Yup ive got mine to write also! 9000 words in for after easter... its going to be a fun holiday!

An my PS3 is sitting right next to me... hard to fight the temptation! :lol:

Robin

And i thought i had it bad!

At least i can't be tempted to play, because it'll be nowhere near me! Although it does mean that i will be spending more time on here.

I've got between 5000 and 8000 words to write (a lit review and write up of a an experiment i'm currently conducting). Due for May 15th

As my relaxation project, i've followed in SolidSnake15's lead and am making a "mashed up" GT5P video. Yesterday night i made 50 seconds of video in about an hour and a half! Great stress relief!

OH and to Robin and everyother GTP member wading through dissertations, exam revision or any other form of potential GT5P starvation over the next few months..... Good luck, God speed and i'll see you on the other side (that just happens to be online!)! :lol:

Back