Gran Turismo 5 to Be Previewed in OPM UK Next Month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kingdizzi
  • 154 comments
  • 25,300 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GamesCom is also in Germany (Cologne), so theres no difference.
 
Man Amar where you at? give us some blowing news :)
I think Amar is going to lay low until the magazines hit, and will continue to if Polyphony is going to do a big unveiling in Europe in August. After that, we may yet get a big news post from him with lots of goodies to feast on.
 
^ that sounds logical
 
OPM UK you are our only hope!
 
There's still a little part of me that's hoping for something new, even after the French magazine dissapointed :)
 
It will be the same article but in english ... Shame on us
 
There's still a little part of me that's hoping for something new, even after the French magazine dissapointed :)

Not a chance in hell mate
 
:tdown:I don't expect much more than the French OPM:tdown:
 
No chance! they bring the same **** like OPM France
 
We'll have to wait till...
I don't know.. to get some news
 
Well, maybe I'm just too easygoing or something, but I'd really like to get the UK mag to have those pics. As much as I'd like to twist a few fingers in the offices of those publishers for leading us on like this, I'm a sucker for anything Gran Turismo. ;)
 
We'll have to wait till...
I don't know.. to get some news

Yeah and thats the problem... wait and wait and wait... I was so excited to get some news on saturday... the whole week was long and time was going slowly till saturday... and then? again nothing... And now? wait till OPM UK... and what then? again nothing... and then? wait till Tokyo games convention... and then? again nothing... and so on and so on...
 
Get yourself another hobby would be a good idea.

I agree with you on that one though:
No chance! they bring the same **** like OPM France
 
I think i'll be writing a less than positive email to the OPM UK editor if they do that same as the French magazine... :/

Poor, poor journalism.
 
Its not really up to them to control what content is released but they could at least be more honest with their advertising.
 
its called story grinding, and it will more than likely happen >:(
 
Its not really up to them to control what content is released but they could at least be more honest with their advertising.

Exactly :p
 
i know the UK is getting GT5 but is the US PS3M getting it too? i just saw July's Mag and its was about God of war :P
 
So where are the OPM UK scans ?
 
When will it be actually?
 
I'm sorry guys, but if the OPM france edition only had a resume of the E3 trailer,
i don't think we'll gonna have much more in the UK version of the same magazine
2 weeks later. Don't wanna spoil it, but the deception will be more acceptable if
you keep this in mind.
 
Yeah plus i think it would be pretty stupid for PD to leak info to a magazine, im sure they want to release all the info them selves in a cool, quality way....
 
Yeah plus i think it would be pretty stupid for PD to leak info to a magazine, im sure they want to release all the info them selves in a cool, quality way....

What maybe in the Forza 3 manner?
 
What maybe in the Forza 3 manner?

Whats that supposed to mean????

Theyre gonna do it in their own way, probably in at TGS, in a respectful way to... very unlike Forza 3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back