Click for to get Big!

HD Cap (1).jpg

HD Cap (2).jpg

HD Cap (3).JPG

HD Cap (4).jpg

HD Cap (5).jpg

HD Cap (6).jpg

HD Cap (7).jpg

GTPlanet should have raise money to ship MeAgainstYou to Germany so he could show how to really drive in GT. some of these reporters fail so hard.

"Umm..there's a 20 mph turn up a ahead..annnd he's taking it at 120mph....great."

Is this the evo at the very front of the grid? Sorry if this was seen already.

0703_130_05z+editors_letter+hks_evo.jpg

0610turp_01z+mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_8+left_front_view.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to be that one. Just with more stickers than in the game. It's kinda hard to see though.

See the Hypermax logo on the front splitter? And Hypermax down the left quater panel.

16672344.png

That picture makes GT look bad.

No it doesn't its a proper photo of the evo and the GT5 image is a blurry still from a filmed movie of a tv screen. Hardly comparable!

You wait in the dealer screen I am sure that evo will look just as good as the photo.

It would, if that photo were ingame. And the a screenshot from a compressed video filmed off a sceen will hardly do the graphics of a game any justice.

Thank you.

EDIT: I just screen shot it because I just wanted to show you it was in the game, not on the graphics.

timppaq picture is in game, and it doesnt suck.

Also, I watched some video and I was sure when whoever was driving hit the curb his two inside wheels got air born. The curb affected the car a lot more than in GT5P.

Game reporters must play shooter games and not driving games because they ALL suck at driving.

timppaq picture is in game, and it doesnt suck.

Also, I watched some video and I was sure when whoever was driving hit the curb his two inside wheels got air born. The curb affected the car a lot more than in GT5P.

The point in my pic is that he doesn't use any curbs 👍 (at the very end of the vid)

oops, Sorry double ;(

The point in my pic is that he doesn't use any curbs 👍 (at the very end of the vid)

oops, Sorry double ;(

Ok, my point was what I said-"the curbs affect the cars a lot more than in GT5P." Im not sure what video it was but the car didnt just go airborn, it looked very abrupt. It looked like if you were holding a wheel and you did that it would jerk hard, unlike in GT5P:tup:

I'm get impressed by this game the more videos I see of it. Cars actually piling up on top of another, Both the Driver and Co-pilot moving in the vehicle, Tire walls and barriers moving and much more aggreesive AI. I'm constintly being assured that I have nothing and won't have anything to be disappointed about.

The french dude in the video is clueless saying "10 cars just like prologue" (since it varies from 8 to 16) and saying (what a dumb dude) that "oh right i can't go faster because I had a penality" when in reality as xater said on gaf when you get too much hit you can't go higher than the 4th gear.

The french dude in the video is clueless saying "10 cars just like prologue" (since it varies from 8 to 16) and saying (what a dumb dude) that "oh right i can't go faster because I had a penality" when in reality as xater said on gaf when you get too much hit you can't go higher than the 4th gear.

Wow. :ouch:

Kinda fail.

Back