Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,501 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want this thread to be closed, it is funny, but it is getting filled with unrelated content by angry players who are waiting for updates.

It's funny to see a joke on a feature or car in a game.
It's not funny to see someone expressing their impatience through jokes.
 
Jordan isn't taking this seriously.
Vjh3kns.jpg
So now we have STANDARD and PREMIUM articles?

How we have become.
 
So now we have STANDARD and PREMIUM articles?

How we have become.

"That Place Where Everyone Is Whinning and Raging (But Not Worse Than Facebook)"
 
VBR

Hahaha, I have to remember that next time I get pored I start asking for threads to be closed, or just go stating out loud "camper is fixed!" --->instant :censored:storm :lol: and it'll go on for weeks on its own weight :lol:
 
S/B 'Laws of Physics (or 'a' law of physics) but still good enough - we get the joke. :)

Just a quick note to those who didn't recognise the pussy I posted - that was Jenkins asking for more toe.
He needs better 'lap' times.
 
I'm gonna assume you are not familiar with some people making a big deal about Forza "Catching up" with GT in games.
 
Hahahah. Good memes, guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back