Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,528 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
58540408_zps631b50b7.jpg



58540599_zpsaef68f34.jpg



58540831_zps597ab437.jpg



58541342_zpse2b6d9cf.jpg
 
I saw this old gif again and thought I'd edit it, unfortunately done in my ancient video editing program which doesn't like to play ball. Unless anyone knows some powerful, good quality free editors out there?

coin-flip-mcduck_zpskb67cmd8.gif

kazvgtgift_zpsvnounsfl.gif
 
Last edited:
That teaser for the next VGT, I don't know if that was real or what it was but it looks so much like an Infiniti!
 
That teaser for the next VGT, I don't know if that was real or what it was but it looks so much like an Infiniti!

What teaser? :odd: Can you show me?
 
What teaser? :odd: Can you show me?

I would guess the Lexus one? I would imagine that looking more like an Infinity than the Alpine.
 
There's an article about it on the front page of GTP...
 
I would guess the Lexus one? I would imagine that looking more like an Infinity than the Alpine.

I had already seen the Lexus Pics (even commented on them) so when he posted that and didn't specify, I was under the impression he might have seen something I didn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back