Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,475 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure you didnt mean Will.I.Am?

GT4 reference...

nope
it is from GT3 and the songs its called dogg's turismo 3

Nissan Nissan Nissan Nissan Nissan Nissan Nissan.

0 to nissan real quick ninja (can't say the n word)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness, I'd also have a question mark if a poorly drawn Sonic character was talking to me.
Joke there is that Kaz is so much holding GT content for "soon" sanic have to told him.
 
Joke there is that Kaz is so much holding GT content for "soon" sanic have to told him.

I got the joke, I just made a joke of that joke.
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Damn, you work fast :lol:
 
Finally something else that belongs on Bathurst. Still can't believe there were no new V8 Supercars added along with Bathurst.

I failed to upload this when I made it so here it is. I was supposed to upload it when all that VGT stuff was blowing up (not the Alpine but the earlier stuff).
bas vgt.jpg

Anyone else notice this? I remember the Yaris/Vitz in GT3 sounding like a lawn mower. Sometimes when I drive lower-end Toyotas in GT6 I still hear a mower-like sound. It's probably the same sound sample as GT3 used (those standards grrr...)
 

Is here the next VGT car? I believe the real future of car industry is in the sky, wake up Kaz :D

VGT.jpg


Would be epic to fly around big willow in one these bad boys, maybe I would even learn to like the track looking it down from couple of hundreds of meters... :D
 
Or maybe That FF LMP1
I
It HAS a name.
Nissan GT-R Front-Wheel-Drive-But-It-Has-2-Electric-Motors-In-The-Back-Wheels-Which-Make-It-Technically-An-All-Wheel-Drive-But-Who-Cares-Anyway-Question-Mark-It-Is-A-Front-Wheel-Drive-That-Will-Eat-Your-Soul LMP1
Or, Nissan GT-R R36 (question-mark) Godzilla-That-Has-600-Brake-Horse-Power-Going-Through-The-Front-End-Wheels-But-Also-Has-An-Eight-Mega-Joule-Electric-Hybrid-Energy-Recovery-System-That-Puts-Another-650-Brake-Horse-Power-Through-Two-Electric-Motors-In-The-Back-That-Turns-It-Into-A-1250-Brake-Horse-Power-All-Wheel-Drive-Front-Engined-Le-Mans-Prototype-That's-The-First-Of-Its-Kind-Since-2003-When-The-Panoz-LMP01-Was-Retired-After-The-Petit-Le-Mans-At-Road-Atlanta-Le-Mans-Nissan-Motorsports.

There.
 
ERGT

Epic Rap Battles of GT

"Who won? Who's Next? You Decide!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back