Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,506 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do on a few turns but Turn 4 in particular, the elevation change still kills me on RWD cars... :banghead: yet I love the track for that particular challenge for me 👍
 
I've only posted 3-5 times in this thread. So I have no idea how I fit into that category of 'posting more than the OP'. So yeah, other than that there were a few alright memes in your post.

And on the topic off understeer at Willow, it's always the final corner for me.

Anyway...
 
15%2B-%2B1

That's how I actually look when we have a TT at big willow :lol:
 
I've only posted 3-5 times in this thread. So I have no idea how I fit into that category of 'posting more than the OP'. So yeah, other than that there were a few alright memes in your post.

And on the topic off understeer at Willow, it's always the final corner for me.

Anyway...
Also couple user (2-4 users) i putted in that meme are actually guys that posted much less than me, that's because i just wanted to fill the gaps between them.
 
Think of this as a 4 minute meme:



Please note the disclaimer in the YouTube description and at the end of the video. :sly:

I died really hard at this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You made me thinking about doing another Hitler Reaction but this time is about Standard will stay in GT7 instead of saying s:censored: to some fellow GTP members.
 
I died really hard at this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You made me thinking about doing another Hitler Reaction but this time is about Standard will stay in GT7 instead of saying s:censored: to some fellow GTP members.
Do it!!! If you don't I will...I'm on a roll:lol::lol:
 
Do it!!! If you don't I will...I'm on a roll:lol::lol:
I already finished doing it, now i'm uploading it, you may found similar things with the previous one.
 
Edit: how do I remove a post? I looked around and couldn't find how. (sorry)
 
Last edited:
They complain about being a small company and not having enough resources to do stuff _they_ want to do (nevermind what we want them to do), yet the boss is rocking about half a million dollars (or more) (in just purchase costs alone) in his garage (nevermind registration/road tax, insurance, fuel, upkeep, and the cost of the building to store all that - especially in Japan). He's soaking all the money up. If more was invested in the company (like more coders, or infrastructure, or researchers, or whatever is holding them back) they'd be further ahead of their current and coming competition right now.



Contracts are contracts though. His hands are probably tied on that one. (just not on making more of the car selection premiums, making more of the cars currently in more accurate in driving model, wheel widths, b-spec, course maker, custom paint colors, more realistic mods, adding other cars from manufacturers that are already in the in the game [especially ones with mechanical twins ALSO in the game already - talk about a freebie - for them], old favorite tracks that are sorely missed (even if seattle has real world reasons for being out - those don't apply to original tracks), etc <- those are not limitations of the PS3 or licensing, they are limitations of staff output capabilities at PD)
 
Last edited:
hq51a.jpg

Notice how he's smoking with goggles off :D:lol:👍 LIKE A BOSS
Dollars will get you donuts he's got a mickey of cognac in the cockpit as well, to entertain himself on the long straights:lol:
 
Sorry for double post but here it's:


:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Irony: Double posts a post that has, "sorry for the double post" in it:scared::ouch::odd: Sorry mods:sly:
 
Gran Turismo Sins.

Bad single player mode. Ding. 1
AI from 1999(SCGT) is better than gt6 ding. 2
No endurance races. Ding. 3

Bonus round:
Skyline duplicate +1 ding. 4
Skyline duplicate +2 ding. 6
skyline duplicate +5 ding. 11
skyline duplicate +15 ding. 26
miata duplicate x2 ding. 52
miata duplicates duplicate x4 ding. 208
skyline duplicate +100. ding. 308
Miata duplicate +100. ding. 408

Sin tally. 408.
Sentence-
Stuck in traffic.
In a prius.
 
Last edited:
Gran Turismo Sins.

Bad single player mode. Ding. 1
AI from 1999(SCGT) is better than gt6 ding. 2
No endurance races. Ding. 3

Bonus round:
Skyline duplicate +1 ding. 4
Skyline duplicate +2 ding. 6
skyline duplicate +5 ding. 11
skyline duplicate +15 ding. 26
miata duplicate x2 ding. 52
miata duplicates duplicate x4 ding. 208
skyline duplicate +100. ding. 308
Miata duplicate +100. ding. 408

Sin tally. 408.
Sentence-
Stuck in traffic.
In a prius.

Someone needs to make a CinemaSins styled video for Gran Turismo 6 :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back