Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,502 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
60052720.jpg
 
Why does it say 'New Record' 5,801 while it shows 'Your Record' 5,734 ?? :odd: :boggled: Glitch ?

5734 is the old record. It has always been like this in Gt6 (and 5)
 
5734 is the old record. It has always been like this in Gt6 (and 5)
I mean it shouldn't say 'New Record' unless its faster than the older one. Which in this case it isn't. Right ?
 
I mean it shouldn't say 'New Record' unless its faster than the older one. Which in this case it isn't. Right ?
that's the Drift points, not the lap time...
 
View attachment 327978
Hint: search the Google.
i want to laugh really hard but sadly i couldn't do or think of a joke about this :(:(:(

I will try to cheer up myself, i'll post some meme......................................................SOON
 
i want to laugh really hard but sadly i couldn't do or think of a joke about this :(:(:(

I will try to cheer up myself, i'll post some meme......................................................SOON
You posted on the Top Gear thread. You should know.
 
You posted on the Top Gear thread. You should know.
I already know...
That's why i posted this...
 


Sorry for double post

Also @Johnnypenso I think you should try on making a new hitler reaction.

Here's a thing i would like to say to you guys about the another Project Cars delay (offtopic)
Did they just became Rockstar Games 2.0? REALLY?? not again, Project cars delayed, GTA V for PC delayed, Uncharted 4 delayed, Top gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has been fired, GT6 course maker didn't come yet....... things got much worse now and i can't stand those cod fanboy's laughing at me for not getting those games yet with all those over-priced DLC's which has got only a single weapon and all other fps fanboys.

Life has gotten bad for me right now, i think i just want to end my misery.... goodbye cruel world!


ROjIjNy.png


oPUkbSf.png


si4FMSk.png


9JOsBUw.png


1Dq4AHx.png


EDIT 2:

UMGp2pg.png
 
Last edited:
God I love that new Miata. You'd think PD would be rushing to include it in GT6 considering they went crazy giving us a camo C7 Corvette way before the car was launched.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back