Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
j09t6.jpg

Base Image courtesy of https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/frzgt.239979/

It's no secret that some members of the staff don't like the game or don't care about it (neither do care about other games) anymore
is it because they're too old for video games and have a job, family...etc OR they moved on into games like Destiny or Call of duty (FPS basically)?

EDIT:
I find it sad to see my favorite game dies and all other players starting to hate it. Back then i would say i rather have GT4 over something like battlefield, call of duty, assassin's creed, some post apocalyptic games with zombies and such and RPG games.

This Series and GTA is one of my most favorite series and that's because of the game types, one is an open world type that isn't set century's ago or very futuristic but instead set around the 80's, 90's, 00's and today's world which i think is the best choice, filled with a lots of things to do, yes freedom to do things.
and in the other hand is racing/driving since i love racing/driving games, both arcade and simulation, both real car racing style or some Mario kart type racing like mario kart and crash team racing, both bikes or cars, i just love road racing.

I just don't really love RPG (which will make a lot of people angry about it), not all FPS are bad IMO like for example you get Half life (yet another of my favorite Series), Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, some (not all) COD games and also couple other one's.

The reason i hate things about FPS (hell pretty much every game have this thing right now) is the fact with all those F:censored:ing low life video game talk, you know..... talking **** about other players, being racist to others, insults, saying "LOL u got rekt u noob noooob" along with stupid dubstep "music", some cool "killing style" with no point of doing that like trick shots or whatever the hell the names are, yelling and screaming like a 5 year old about how you are best player like you're a undefeated god and calling others noob (especially to new players that aren't used to play games like that) which i think they instead should say how great the match was, respecting other players or helping the new players with tips and tricks...etc but all they yell about is how they got level up which means they're better and such. Then i reach to the point where people spend real money on fake money "microtransaction" or paying tons of money for 2 weapons that ins't good as the other one's (face palm). I also think fps games are rather overrated but still not more overrated than mobile games....

and then there's sports game like fifa or NFL..etc of EA sports games which only changes about the game is slightly better graphics and some update players and that's it, no new feature at all. I think it would be better if they could just make one big game and bring yearly free update (something like train simulator 2015) and have discs with already updates o it (just like how GT5 Academy edition or XL is).

Sorry for offtopic
[/offtopic]

Last edited:
My love for GTPlanet knows no bounds. My love for GT...uh, not so much atm.

Jerome
If everyone hates GT Series (i'm not just talking about the crappy unfinished thing known as GT6 but every GT games) then why the hell i'm still using "《Who don't ♡ GT?》"? i said this before and everyone was like "no GT6 doesn't suck..etc" but now i'll change it to "GT Suckz" or something like that.

Could you (or anybody else) recommend me a good driving/racing game? is Project Cars going to be great? what does it has of features compare to say Forza or GT or any other Console/PC simulator?

sorry for Offtopic, here's a meme btw:

2WZzIm4.png

If everyone hates GT Series (i'm not just talking about the crappy unfinished thing known as GT6 but every GT games) then why the hell i'm still using "《Who don't ♡ GT?》"? i said this before and everyone was like "no GT6 doesn't suck..etc" but now i'll change it to "GT Suckz" or something like that.

Could you (or anybody else) recommend me a good driving/racing game? is Project Cars going to be great? what does it has of features compare to say Forza or GT or any other Console/PC simulator?

2WZzIm4.png
Ummm... You do realise that this is the Internet, and this is also a forum, that means people are bound to have opinions that you don't necessarily agree with. And instead of criticising them for having an opinion that you don't like, just remember that everyone is allowed an opinion, it also just happens to be a Human Right. Freedom of Speech and Opinion.

The staff here don't need to like GT, as if you've taken a look around recently, this isn't just a site for GT. There are mods all around the site who have been 'enlisted' (so to say) by Jordan to moderate a respective area/s of the forum. And it just happens to be that a mod doesn't like GT, so be it, that's their opinion and people should respect that it is just an opinion before throwing a tantrum.

Now, can we get back to GT6 memes please?

2WZzIm4.png
The moment you realize.....

...... Hes a Staff Emeritus.

I'm entirely sure that @Jump_Ace was expressing his own opinion, rather than the staff's opinion as a single body - since we don't have one.

Well, other than "Misrepresenting someone's comments as applicable to a larger group of people is not acceptable". We're pretty unified on that sort of thing.

I'm entirely sure that @Jump_Ace was expressing his own opinion, rather than the staff's opinion as a single body - since we don't have one.

Well, other than "Misrepresenting someone's comments as applicable to a larger group of people is not acceptable". We're pretty unified on that sort of thing.

Yep, just my opinion, everyone's got one, am I right? :gtpflag:

Jerome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back