Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,491 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmmfd.jpg
 
RWyA10G.png


I know this will happen. Try to prove me wrong but it will.

It is even with stock settings a better car than usual :bowdown: (Alpine:banghead:, VW:banghead:, ... the Lexus is great too...). A good setup and it will !maybe! become a good challenger for the TS030 👍. Even the livery is stunning, so I will not forget it.:lol:
 
Oh trust me, this'll actually be a car that no one forgets. Its a LMP2 in a GT game, that's kinda hard to forget.
 
Oh...that's all...I thought I might have missed something. If it comes down to it I'm cool with that.
 
No no, PS2 sponsorship on the car.
 
This is not really that related to GT but i thought i'll post it here...

C63uAGj.png

0UrPbWe.png

OhtEnIH.png


Please don't kill me especially you bronies guys...:nervous:
I will send rabid Project Cars fans so you gonna get rekt by stampedes. So better watch out!

Kidding. You want some grump dash?
large_20150425235301201.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back