Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,509 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1tjIVUv.png

RnvAmpj.png

uSYOe2e.png

aT64xGd.png

uOoF2PD.png

ZkMWtyr.png

9SnbYtM.png

sFqia5g.png

ag45XrC.png

iv1fNPt.png

6nKjGhW.png

9QmiPds.png

pjXHw4O.png

slyaMhX.png

GLxgX6I.png
 
I guessed where the "follow the rabbit" race style came from... it actually existed since... THIS:



(2:40)

Even the loading disc, champion points and couple other things looks similar to GT1.
 

lex-luthor-wrong1-1.jpg


When drivers and riders take the green flag for 93rd Running of The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 28, 2015 they will be doing so with a new and exciting Platinum Sponsor of the event in Gran Turismo.

The long-term partnership will see the event officially retitled as The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Brought to you by Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo has become the first Platinum Sponsor in the Race to the Clouds’ history as it nears its 100th Anniversary in 2016.

“The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is an event I’ve followed since my childhood,” stated Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of the Gran Turismo franchise. “We’re thrilled to become a part of one of the most historic and prestigious motorsports events in the world. Pikes Peak is such a unique race, there’s truly nothing that it can be compared to.”
 
Look at his last post over here...
I'm surprised that the post wasn't deleted.

...? You mean one on this page? :confused: Don't tell me that's why the dude's got hammered. :sick:
 
...? You mean one on this page? :confused: Don't tell me that's why the dude's got hammered. :sick:
Yep...
 
Daily reminder that moderators will dodge our questions on what happened to @FrzGT (they will only say AUP violation) and that FrzGT himself is the king of crapposting in the GT6 section. :rolleyes:
 
Guys, there is always a possibility that a staff member could of messaged him and he could have went off on them. However, we don't know the whole story and I doubt we ever will. So, I think we should quit speculating and move on. Let's get this thread back on track.
 
IS that real? Looks like Willow Springs
That definitely looks like Willow because myself and a group of friends used to hit the dirt dunes and jump about 30 feet in the air, resembling that picture pretty accurately. We played tag on that track + big willow with 4WD rally cars. You can't leave the map, though, because the invisible wall stops you in mid-air.
 
I watched the german movie "Werner - Das muss kesseln!" and found something familar to GT6. Here it is:

m6soy.jpg
m6sr5.jpg
m6syf.jpg
m6t09.jpg
m6t3h.jpg


A hell of a machine ^^ - Btw, in the movie they gone back in time.

(All rights for the images goes to their respective owners!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_–_Das_muß_kesseln!!!)

Sorry for long post, here is ... ah I am bad in introducing new things :boggled: (I mean we are on 6Gag, there must be sth. like that)
 
king of crapposting in the GT6 section
That's certainly debatable. There's a few others in here that
... are just :lol: :ouch::rolleyes::scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back