Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good ole @FrzGT , that's all we know.
Dislike or disagree or unfunny, its your choice.

Just dont hate me as whole as I just found its memetic, doesnt mean I dislike that member.
 
Dislike or disagree or unfunny, its your choice.

Just dont hate me as whole as I just found its memetic, doesnt mean I dislike that member.

I didn't say or imply that I hate you :odd:
 
npx0v.jpg


...:irked:

Batman-facepalm.jpg
 
I can't handle it anymore I'm unsubbing from this thread. Just terrible.
The meme thread isn't as good as it was before. Too many bad/off topic memes that get under 10 likes.
 
Yeah I see you haven't played the game after the maintenance, it's cool if you keep posting worthless stuff, I guess?
 
No offense @JKgo, but a lot of your memes aren't that good.
 
nq2ql.jpg


nq30v.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah I see you haven't played the game after the maintenance, it's cool if you keep posting worthless stuff, I guess?

...đź’ˇ Hmm, if that's the case then, why don't you show us the "plebs" how to do not-worthless stuff?
I'll wait with a bated breath...:mischievous:

No offense @JKgo, but a lot of your memes aren't that good.

...Thanks, I try. :sly:
 
...đź’ˇ Hmm, if that's the case then, why don't you show us the "plebs" how to do not-worthless stuff?
I'll wait with a bated breath...:mischievous:
There's not need to, we have this thread and you can have a look at it... Well, that's what my common sense would have told me before miserably trying to put someone down.
 
Nothing on these page is funny... (-_-) This one isn't funny either, but it fits the times pretty well. :)

Delievery.png


And...1 more thing. I checked the news page today and this is what I saw.

GTP.png
 
Last edited:
A 3D printed experience which is an advert for Kerbal Space Program?
They print out your KSP rockets in 3D for like. 99$ I would never do that... erm... did you see the joke in the image tho? Lol.
 
Its gotta be white like the stig tho. I thought the original image was ugly though, so I retouched it. :) which one is the best? Lol.
tmp_19620-2015-07-05 03.52.20968897207.jpg
tmp_24745-2015-07-05 03.56.08968897207.jpg
tmp_24745-2015-07-05 04.06.04413136747.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ODB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back