Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
5BR4gtb.png
That's starting to become less so

Another small taste of "what could have been" :banghead:
If they didn't have an HDD faliure. I know PD is strange but why on earth do the same track 3 times? And not adding that premium Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99? Something happened to thier content.

You can get a good look at it here.

It's a narrower track and actually looks like a normal road , while the one we have now is very smooth and has no white lines on it , i'd like to have the one from GT HD too.

Also a small detail , look at the plastic window at the back of the MX-5 , that isn't in GT5/6 IIRC. And the chase cam is a bit looser too.

That's a different version of it that the one in the video you posted before.

That's starting to become less so
It's becoming a little more like this?

GTP Wars Episode 4: a New Update

please click on this video for the accompanying soundtrack... :lol: :lol: :lol: I had too much fun making this. :D And sorry for destroying your internet, have fun. :P

Q55EE.jpg

Almost there... (soon)
tumblr_n386ioTEGC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Almost there... (soon)
giphy.gif

Almost there.... (soon)
ani-sw_almost_there.gif

StayOnTarget.png

images

Star+Wars+.jpg

gtpSW.png

To be continued soon with GTP Wars Episode V: Kazunori Strikes Back

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: The following post is a blatant rip-off of the FIFA 16 cover vote, and also of a parody video of said cover vote. But they can't sue me because I'm a poorfag, thus they'll make a net loss on the court case.

For the first time in franchise history, you and the rest of what's left of the GT fanbase are getting the chance to vote for the cover car for Gran Turismo 7! Here are your nominees:

hatsunemiku_goodsmile_bmw_z4_13.jpg

Vote for Goodsmile's BMW Z4, and we'll make sure the game contains a lot of generic J-Pop music.

jelrjnndiqcu7nybm0i1.jpg

Vote Nissan GT-R LM Nismo. Like our car, the game will be delayed, then released with several features missing. But at least you'll get a lot of 'updates'.

1992-honda-nsx-r(1)-big.jpg

Vote for the Honda NSX, if you want the game to be grossly overpriced.

honda_civic_type-r_ep3_524e1203dd7c3.jpg

Vote Honda Civic, and the game will contain so much rice that not even Hanayo will be able to eat it all. Remember, No Rice, No Life.

150112100150-2015-naias-ford-gt-620xa.jpg

Vote for the new Ford GT, and the game will be a carbon copy of GT4! You guys liked that game, so surely you won't be complaining about GT7 being GT4 all over again... right?

RenaultMeganeRS265-W.jpg

Pretty please vote for the Renault Megane? We're in desperate need of some good publicity after our F1 engines were outclassed in every way imaginable by Mercedes...

Tesla-Roadster-25-rearwindroof-537x280.jpg

Vote Tesla Roadster. It might convince PD to actually make our car's 0-100 acceleration time accurate in-game.

Large%20Image_7942.jpg

Vote Bugatti Veyron. The game will look amazing on paper... but will end up being disappointing in certain key areas. Like Project CARS.

Vote for your favourite today and go into the draw to win nothing! What you do gift to the man who has everything? Nothing of course!

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: The following post is a blatant rip-off of the FIFA 16 cover vote, and also of a parody video of said cover vote. But they can't sue me because I'm a poorfag, thus they'll make a net loss on the court case.

For the first time in franchise history, you and the rest of what's left of the GT fanbase are getting the chance to vote for the cover car for Gran Turismo 7! Here are your nominees:

Vote for Goodsmile's BMW Z4, and we'll make sure the game contains a lot of generic J-Pop music.

Vote for your favourite today and go into the draw to win nothing! What you do gift to the man who has everything? Nothing of course!

MIKUUUUUU... Now they drive with an SLS, but who cares :lol: Z4 ftw

jelrjnndiqcu7nybm0i1.jpg

Vote Nissan GT-R LM Nismo. Like our car, the game will be delayed, then released with several features missing. But at least you'll get a lot of 'updates'.

Vote Honda Civic, and the game will contain so much rice that not even Hanayo will be able to eat it all. Remember, No Rice, No Life.

Vote for the new Ford GT, and the game will be a carbon copy of GT4! You guys liked that game, so surely you won't be complaining about GT7 being GT4 all over again... right?

RenaultMeganeRS265-W.jpg

Pretty please vote for the Renault Megane? We're in desperate need of some good publicity after our F1 engines were outclassed in every way imaginable by Mercedes...

Vote Tesla Roadster. It might convince PD to actually make our car's 0-100 acceleration time accurate in-game.

Large%20Image_7942.jpg

Vote Bugatti Veyron. The game will look amazing on paper... but will end up being disappointing in certain key areas. Like Project CARS.

@JayOTT were going to be crashing computers and running mobiles out of data when people try to open up this page. Lol:gtpflag:!

@JayOTT omg i can now see anything!

View attachment 409126
I quite don't understand...:confused::confused::confused:

I mean i'm using both my pc and my phone and I don't have any problem with these images... they load fine... hell even my PS4 Web browser works fine with this page so I don't see any problem.

That's a different version of it that the one in the video you posted before.

It's becoming a little more like this?

GTP Wars Episode 4: a New Update

please click on this video for the accompanying soundtrack... :lol: :lol: :lol: I had too much fun making this. :D And sorry for destroying your internet, have fun. :P

Q55EE.jpg

Almost there... (soon)
tumblr_n386ioTEGC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Almost there... (soon)
giphy.gif

Almost there.... (soon)
ani-sw_almost_there.gif

View attachment 409046
images

View attachment 409047
View attachment 409049

To be continued soon with GTP Wars Episode V: Kazunori Strikes Back

The Gif's in this post also works fine on my pc and phone...

707954.jpg

I might be the only one, but come on, Nismo pls
Not including NISMO and other tuned Nissans there is already 153 Nissan cars in the game. Why do we need more? Unless it's the NISMO 370Z or the 240ZG IMSA...

There are a LOT of premium Nissans missing. We don't have a premium 240SX , Hakosuka , Kenmeri , R30 , 240z , list goes on. But that can be applied to any brand really.
Who said anything about Premium? And there is still 42 premium Nissans (not including tuned versions).

NeesonGTR.jpg

This is the best premium Neeson - ABS? Traction Control? - Amatuers! This Neeson has a special set of skills.
#Edit

(Sorry about this - In Englandia we call a Nissan a Datsun... sorry Niss-anne.(To be fair the Nissan adverts on the TV never said Knee-Son - it was always Niss-Anne) But in every other country Nissan sounds like Liam. sorry Neeson.

SO now every Nissan needs to have a crazy female owner that calls her hoopty car "Liam"

Last edited:
Ryk
View attachment 409256

This is the best premium Neeson - ABS? Traction Control? - Amatuers! This Neeson has a special set of skills.
#Edit

(Sorry about this - In Englandia we call a Nissan a Datsun... sorry Niss-anne.(To be fair the Nissan adverts on the TV never said Knee-Son - it was always Niss-Anne) But in every other country Nissan sounds like Liam. sorry Neeson.

SO now every Nissan needs to have a crazy female owner that calls her hoopty car "Liam"
Google translate says the correct way to pronounce it in Japanese is knee-san

Google translate says the correct way to pronounce it in Japanese is knee-san

Odd - in my google translate I have a London Girl saying Niss- Anne!

Does the "translate into English" in America have the voice with an American accent.

https://translate.google.co.uk/#ja/en/日産自動車

I wonder if you look at this from a computer in Australia (Not sure if they have PC's in New Zealand yet) if you get a antipodean accent on it?

(edit!)
.co.uk !!!

that may well explain why I am getting a cockney sparrow reading the test text!

Ryk
Odd - in my google translate I have a London Girl saying Niss- Anne!

Does the "translate into English" in America have the voice with an American accent.

https://translate.google.co.uk/#ja/en/日産自動車

I wonder if you look at this from a computer in Australia (Not sure if they have PC's in New Zealand yet) if you get a antipodean accent on it?

(edit!)
.co.uk !!!

that may well explain why I am getting a cockney sparrow reading the test text!
It has a computer accent. Lol. I meant nissan in Japanese is pronounced that way. And im assuming the JP way is the correct way. Lol.

I think these memes and such are supposed to be about GT6, not GTPlanet. I am not going to point fingers, but some of these are a bit off topic.

jelrjnndiqcu7nybm0i1.jpg

RenaultMeganeRS265-W.jpg

Large%20Image_7942.jpg

Is this a would you rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back