Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,499 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd want that 96 hour track, but if it had the Goodwood hill climb track, it'd be even better.
So... I was in the "interwebs", and found this in the Car Throttle site...

vrawwhm-55b9264d88a32.jpg
 
Should I take that as an indicator that you're now so far out of ideas for GT6 memes that you're literally crossposting GT5 ones?
I guess, it's either that or poor grammar from him.
 
Should I take that as an indicator that you're now so far out of ideas for GT6 memes that you're literally crossposting GT5 ones?
Aww man. Short brink of nostalgia isnt so bad.
 
Are you saying that my Meme is bad or that drag forum is an awful place to go?

____
p3ex8.jpg



Its "Pornography"
 
VBR
Including me, bro.

Im bored of waiting for the next update. And I got plenty of time left after playing much online games. So I think making memes is fun, I guess.

And sorry if english isnt my first top language and all time perfect.
 
Last edited:
Including me, bro.

Im bored of waiting for the next update. And I got plenty of time left after playing much online games. So I think making memes is fun, I guess.

And sorry if english isnt my first top language and all time perfect.
It's sad that you can lose an argument on the internet just by making a grammar mistake
 
Its "Pornography"
And that's why I hate typing on my phone...

...actually I'm just too bad at english but that's not the reason for typing that word wrong...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back