Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always too easy...

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44911363.jpg


You should try another car first, dont you?

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44911530.jpg

Introducing the Troll of the Week!

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44911876.jpg
 
My first try at this, I hope I didn´t copy anybody`s idea, didn`t read all the posts :/
2262364.jpg
2262461.jpg
2262375.jpg
 
1526399_741183692559428_1081024119_n.jpg


I thought I'd try my hand at this...sorry if it's not great.

Note, I don't have a problem with Forza, I love both franchises equally.
by hand or MS paint? ive never seen this template before..
 
Ju
by hand or MS paint? ive never seen this template before..
Just take any meme and just cover the words using MSPaint or PS and write over it. No need for a template b
 
Let's have more "rain of swords"!

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44948425.jpg


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44948497.jpg


And one more...
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44948621.jpg
 
This is very good meme
 
@Mic_Col It won't crash if you spam the X button after starting the game.
 
@Mic_Col It won't crash if you spam the X button after starting the game.

Yeah I had to come to GTPlanet and scroll about to find the solution, after 4 attempts, PS3 crashes + many swears. Felt like I was being trolled.

You've got to press the X button in less than 2 seconds or something. Which is great if you've taken time to read the on-screen notice. Or re-read it because you think that you missed something the last few times, so "Let me check what I'm 'spose to do here??" . . .GRR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back