Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some diesel Audi LMPs in-game (Audi is owned by VW, and some Audis are also inflicted in the recall). ;)

That's a funny way of saying two. Also, the joke would actually work if there were actually Diesel Audis apart from the LMPs (one of which is from 2006).

Not really necessary to force a GT6 meme to be made from a current topic considering the games line up barely has anything current.

Last edited:
rglre.jpg

I'm 100% sure that I posted in this thread last night... Hopefully it didn't accidentally go into another thread. :lol:

GTP Trend of the decade:

Hate on any other games and expect someone defending it while gather millions of likes.

Hate on GT6 and expect millions of likes on that.

GTP Trend of the decade:

Hate on any other games and expect someone defending it while gather millions of likes.

Hate on GT6 and expect millions of likes on that.
I just thought it was relevant to both sides. This is the second meme I've ever posted so I don't get caught up in the like wars. Ijust think it's a funny double standard going on.

I just thought it was relevant to both sides. This is the second meme I've ever posted so I don't get caught up in the like wars. Ijust think it's a funny double standard going on.
Well quite related to your meme but im actually in line with you, not towards you.

To be fair though the reason Double standard exists, imho, its because PCars players isnt as many as GT, especially in GTPlanet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back