Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
 
Replace "easy mode" with "driver aids" (moreso if you put SRF) and add "THIS IS WHAT UNAIDED DRIVERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE" and tada. ;)

Something you could have done before posting. ;)
 
VBR
This thread in a nutshell.

(Fair enough, probably not what the OP had envisioned way back when. But it's certainly what it has become.)
 
This thread seems to died...
 
Not sure it's died.

Perhaps lost it's way, but there's nothing wrong with having a dig a GT via memes.

I should add I think there are limits, and I feel some memes breach those limits.
ie, don't use the term M$ to describe MicroSoft, but feel free to show a GIF suggesting Kaz is masturbating.
Really??

Anyway, IMO, it's a shame in the direction the thread had gone, but still a popular thread nevertheless.
 
Not again...
No...not like the Last time....it's just that I started to really loss interested in this thread unless of course something came up which could make it more active...
 
Even if the thread "allegedly" died, chances are, it would probably be bumped by some random guy in a few days or weeks, so... :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back