Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 974,072 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until he sees the cars section and sees random crap.
 
Mines rubbish, and probably used the meme wrong, but its true:p
meme1965158950.jpg
 
Someone should make a meme about the corvette museum sinkhole and it's correlation with gt6s update delays lol
 
Well its not your fault everyone watches Top Gear...
I guess....I actually forgot it was from Top gear, but I remembered it from somewhere, my bad...
 
Started from the top*
 
I think he was doing a joke based off of a song by Drake..
I know.
But GT didn't start from the bottom and go upwards. They started at the top and went downwards.
 
I know.
But GT didn't start from the bottom and go upwards. They started at the top and went downwards.
I don't think that's what he meant by his joke. I think it was more about how it used to be small and inexpensive and now you have to pay $50 just for some dumb credits.
 
I don't think that's what he meant by his joke. I think it was more about how it used to be small and inexpensive and now you have to pay $50 just for some dumb credits.

Please show me where it is required in the game to play. I have yet to find it, and have played countless hours, sure my sight may not be as good as it once was, but I sure as my truck is gray(pictured to left), am not blind.
 
Please show me where it is required in the game to play. I have yet to find it, and have played countless hours, sure my sight may not be as good as it once was, but I sure as my truck is gray(pictured to left), am not blind.
image.jpg


No... You don't get it either.. He simply said you have to pay money to buy credits. You can either buy them, or earn them..


Edit... Who the hell calls a ford escape a truck?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back