Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,000 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 days isn't really a revival, and moving over to give someone room if they are going on the inside is an example of good racecraft.

Was supposed to be sarcasm but sorry if that wasnt noticeable
 
Was supposed to be sarcasm but sorry if that wasnt noticeable
I thought that kind of behaviour is expected. Allowing room for another driver isn't doing a Good Guy Greg anymore than "Went round to friends house - Didn't demand food and drink and sleep with his wife" is.
 
I thought that kind of behaviour is expected. Allowing room for another driver isn't doing a Good Guy Greg anymore than "Went round to friends house - Didn't demand food and drink and sleep with his wife" is.

Not sure if I am the only one who has experienced this but usually in public servers nobody yields to you if your making a good move on them.
 
Not sure if I am the only one who has experienced this but usually in public servers nobody yields to you if your making a good move on them.
That's a shame. I only race online with a couple of friends (and only occasionally at that) and if we have a race instead of just hanging out we always try to keep things as clean and gentlemanly as possible. We never really agreed on it, we just do it.

I know some of the leagues on GTP are clean racing orientated. May be worth having a gander at those.
 
ScrambledEggs2.jpg
 
That's a shame. I only race online with a couple of friends (and only occasionally at that) and if we have a race instead of just hanging out we always try to keep things as clean and gentlemanly as possible. We never really agreed on it, we just do it.

I know some of the leagues on GTP are clean racing orientated. May be worth having a gander at those.
You do find good clean rooms in gt6, it's just that it's usually at a Low pp level of which I prefer
 
You do find good clean rooms in gt6, it's just that it's usually at a Low pp level of which I prefer

I actually had an incredible time in a one make race clean room. Everyone was clean. Everyone. I dont remember public lobbies being like this lol
 
My reaction to the Porsche sign at Le Mans :)
If you weren't aware, the Porsche advertisement is part of the track license. That's also why there's a bunch of company names at GoodWood.
 
If you weren't aware, the Porsche advertisement is part of the track license. That's also why there's a bunch of company names at GoodWood.

****Off topic****

How did you feel the first time you rounded Arnage and saw that?

This is rhetorical.
 
*PD used Remove Frozen Black"

"IT'S SUPER-EFFECTIVE"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back