Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
fc550x550white-u4.jpg


It was only in two trailers: Zahara Teaser and Senna Trailer
fc550x550white-u4.jpg


It was also in the Red Bull Ring Trailer.
 
Last edited:

And now back to your regularly scheduled topic:

[IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/gt6-meme-1-png.210718/?temp_hash=a32fcb3cc3880aa4b2956b364832e4e1


*This satirical depiction does not reflect the opinion of the maker.

Lolwut no it isnt. Its WAY different. Play the game.
 
Lolwut no it isnt. Its WAY different. Play the game.

You clearly didn't see all the comments on the news page when the update was released.

Also, how funny. "Play the game" Where do you think I've been getting those screencaps and videos from, my imagination?
 
You clearly didn't see all the comments on the news page when the update was released.

Also, how funny. "Play the game" Where do you think I've been getting those screencaps and videos from, my imagination?
The Photomode forum? :p
 
You clearly didn't see all the comments on the news page when the update was released.

Also, how funny. "Play the game" Where do you think I've been getting those screencaps and videos from, my imagination?
Well I still say it isn't. The F3 with X2014 Junior is but definitely not 97T with X2014 standard/fan car. Even the data logger glitch shows it based on now unavailable Ferrari F1, still far from X2014 we have today.
 
Denial
 
Well I still say it isn't. The F3 with X2014 Junior is but definitely not 97T with X2014 standard/fan car. Even the data logger glitch shows it based on now unavailable Ferrari F1, still far from X2014 we have today.

And guess which car also has that same sample from GT5? All of the Red Bull X Cars (including the X2014s).

It's using the same new generation method as the X2014, its just on a different octave and pitch but that exaggerated rasp is a dead giveaway that its the same one and the same actually applies to both the RB Jr and the WSR F3. They all are using the same sampling as they all share that same distinct rasp but just at different octaves and pitches.
 
Reaction to online maintenance:

Before:
IcOqh.jpg


After:
rka2Ux2.png

-----------
-----------
JBJmWm6.png


0cV6Dqe.png



I'm sorry if the image is large to some of you.


Edit: some more:

QV9k3jR.png


kazunori-yamauchi-snetterton.jpg

benqtv-191112.jpg

srhdfngxdy.png

rICZF6Q.png


YIcTXHl.png


hRRIN9R.png
 
Last edited:
Then the great downtime of 2011 would've meant GT5 SUPER Spec III!!! :dopey:
 
If this takeover means at least livery editor I can wait up to one week :lol:
 
Mmm, delicious speculation. All bread and no meat.
 
You clearly didn't see all the comments on the news page when the update was released.

Also, how funny. "Play the game" Where do you think I've been getting those screencaps and videos from, my imagination?
Now that's one vivid imagination!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back