Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,507 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Widen the arches and then add the wing from the touring car and we know what the vgt version will look like, so make that 2 new miata's
 
sYdGAAk.jpg
 
Yeah well how long did it take them to put in the camo'd C7 Corvette? Not long after it was shown. Besides, this is PD, a Japanese company. You know damn well they are already working on rendering this car.
 
View attachment 218749
I'm going to keep doing this stuff because it is just too precious.
If posting false information to cause despair and anger amongst your fellow members on this site is "precious" then I'd hate to know what is considered "unethical" or "wrong" by your standards
 
If posting false information to cause despair and anger amongst your fellow members on this site is "precious" then I'd hate to know what is considered "unethical" or "wrong" by your standards

It's not an information. It's just something to use when this update appears.

(Even it might not be what we expect... :indiff:)
 
It's not an information. It's just something to use when this update appears.

(Even it might not be what we expect... :indiff:)
Oh. That makes more sense.
 
If posting false information to cause despair and anger amongst your fellow members on this site is "precious" then I'd hate to know what is considered "unethical" or "wrong" by your standards
Just a joke :/
 
In honor of last night's unveiling of the 2016 Miata...

bt11t.jpg
I actually wouldn't mind that being in GT6...
...but I'd go insane if it doesn't come with the new Alfa Romeo Spider as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back