Gran Turismo 7’s New Physics Are Not Entirely Going Well

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 442 comments
  • 88,296 views
Any good?

full


full


full
I'll check it out later, thank you! :cheers:
 
Has anyone found out how to build a tune that causes this? It's uploaded around the same time as the update launch. Is it related to the ballast bug?



 
Am I the only one that noticed that PD went and changed our suspension settings on our cars?
My dampers are now showing 25/25 and 45/45 and I know I never had that much spread between the compression/ expansion.
My springs have been reduced also.
 
I am getting bored with all of these glitch videos and pics, please stop as we all know the extremes are flawed.
 
This one got me laughing
It's a real GT7 Samba Bus. Another glitch is when the scape disappears all of a sudden but for a while the Samba keeps flying, very hard to capture though.
Ok, tomorrow is another day...
 
Get your flights in today because the servers are going down for maintenance overnight (Americas time).
 
Get your flights in today because the servers are going down for maintenance overnight (Americas time).
And more like the physics will be nerfed and we will have to start all over learning what's new...
 
Last edited:
Back