Gran Turismo 7 Classic or Modern Poll

Would you prefer Gran Turismo 7 to be retro-ish like Gran Turismo 2, or modern like Gran Turismo 6

• Retro-ish

Votes: 101 54.9%
  • Modern

Votes: 83 45.1%

• Total voters
You guys remember the little tune that played in gt2 when you crossed the line? :dopey:
I'd love to see that back

And chuck in the gt2 soundtrack as well! :cool:

Retro. I too liked the original "enter" sounds and the music of different selection screens of GT1. I prefer the spread of dealerships in GT2 & GT4. GT3 felt to me, as though the cars were "bigger" more in my face. The way Forza cars looked if you get my meaning. Now, GT cars look small as they did in GT1 & GT2, like Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars in comparison to GT3.

I voted modern as it needs to ditch the nostalgia value that has plagued the last 2 games.

I voted Retro. Mix the old with the new and make it something that nobody has seen before therefore you'd please both sides. I loved the UI in GT1 and GT2. would love if they brought back the dealership UI from GT2 and the race UI from GT1. You mix that with a modern look, MY GOODNESS! That would be one beautiful UI!

I voted for retro, but then again it is the "Real Driving Simulator".

I'd like it to be a mix of both. Have the "GT World" style screen (GT1, 2 & 4) but make it look modern

Back