Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,548 comments
I had a nasty surprise this evening. I went to find my swapped Audi TT, on which I had recently updated the livery, and it was GONE!?! Not the car, the swapped BYH R8 engine was no longer there, it was all stock!
Holy Holy. Another PD trick I guess. I was aware that doing a livery swap removed the wheel rim wide and offset, but not an engine removal OMG! SO do your livery swaps before wheel widening and engine swaps or this may happen to you. I may have to go for counselling

Has anyone else got an nsx engine? I don't see on the main list I found.
View attachment 1211743
Just got the HR-414-NSX engine from a 6⭐ roulette ticket through the Viewers Campaign guessing comp.
Now the tough choice as to which of the 4 available cars I'll drop it into. 🤔

Holy moly, that's a massive power bump and a drop in weight!😲
Gran Turismo™ 7_20221130202940.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20221130202704.jpg

I had a nasty surprise this evening. I went to find my swapped Audi TT, on which I had recently updated the livery, and it was GONE!?! Not the car, the swapped BYH R8 engine was no longer there, it was all stock!
Holy Holy. Another PD trick I guess. I was aware that doing a livery swap removed the wheel rim wide and offset, but not an engine removal OMG! SO do your livery swaps before wheel widening and engine swaps or this may happen to you. I may have to go for counselling
That's never happened to me.....it only changes the body parts..not engine....you must of encountered some other kind of glitch.....I've put liveries on multiple cars after engine swapping....and it's never happened to me....

Say what now?! You sure it's the same car? Ie. You haven't got a non-swapped TT as well as a swapped TT?? Sounds like a weird bug... I've made three liveries for my swapped Brapuccino and it's still brapping away nicely...

In other news, I won the Ferrari 458 engine in the engine ticket reward today - first different engine since the bonanza I believe!!

Say what now?! You sure it's the same car? Ie. You haven't got a non-swapped TT as well as a swapped TT?? Sounds like a weird bug... I've made three liveries for my swapped Brapuccino and it's still brapping away nicely...

In other news, I won the Ferrari 458 engine in the engine ticket reward today - first different engine since the bonanza I believe!!
I said the same....I always leave the liveries till last, and I've never had the issue either...seems a very strange bug to me.....

There are 2 different Audi TT in the game, could it be that you got the wrong one?

I find that the 458 in the 4C is a very good swap.
I recently put the Nismo engine in the Z34 and I love it too.
I'm beginning to think everyone got the same NSX engine from that ticket. I got that too and a couple of my mates also.
A friend of mine got it too.
On my 2 accounts, I got the 02 Silvia, of which I already have a healthy number sadly.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think everyone got the same NSX engine from that ticket. I got that too and a couple of my mates also.
Hmmmm i just got one to ! Now where to put it ? I almoust decided i'm going for Amuse, the aero is like it wass made for that engine. But also would love to put it in NSX 02, does nsx can handle more power and less weight ? mine is so tail happy at 630bhp.

Btw Rullette for last few weeks was beyond generous for me. Got 6 new engines. 5 on photo + Rampage one.
Zrzut ekranu 2022-11-30 o 12.52.00.png

I find that the 458 in the 4C is a very good swap.
How good is it ? :) I wonder if i should wait or just put it in 4C as well.

Last edited:
Could very well be from the same ticket of the Viewer Campaign question as that's where I got mine, and so many others just popped after the grand final.
But also would love to put it in NSX 02, does nsx can handle more power and less weight ? mine is so tail happy at 630bhp.
I dunno m8, after just recently testing both the NSX's('02 Type R/'92 Type R), their nervous handling and twitchy behaviour at the limit is not so user friendly. Mind you, the test I did was with the '02 Type R, probably the better handling of the two and that was a bloody handful with just 400-odd bhp with a few go fast mods/add ons! This is 603bhp right off the bat with no mods! :crazy:
Get it wrong entering a corner and the arse end wants to overtake the front.😝
Both these NSX's can defo handle more power, but only on the straights.🤣

So, like all of you I got the NSX engine from the 25th anniversary ticket, and put it in a ‘92 NSX which was tuned for a Gr. 4 spec. After installing it, went full weight reduction, tweaked the suspension (was tuned on 1.16 or something so it was outdated) and reduced power to get an even 699.00 PP tune and went to LeMans grind.

And wowww, what a blast! Fuel is a no-issue, just a bit of power slide on high speed turns, and need to tweak the gears (full race transmission but on stock gears) but I DO LOVE this car!!! Granted it makes 392hp but with 2200 aprox weight, it flies!!!

I'm beginning to think everyone got the same NSX engine from that ticket. I got that too and a couple of my mates also.i got

I got the voodoo engine myself, and put it in the old hotrod....it's a beast ☺️👌

Not quite - I got the 458 engine and @Islaygaz got the S15 engine... But I've not seen anyone saying they got anything other than titanium rods for the Wicked Fabrication car...
I'm curious about this, I haven't yet opened my parts ticket but will report once I do.
I also got the S15 engine, twice!

Edit: Well, I knew it already but I'm not special, Wicked Fabrication titanium rods on both accounts...

Last edited:
My quiz reward ticket sadly gave me another BYH engine. Guess I'll be saving it in hopes it'll change next month. That is, if we even get an update next month...
I would think there will be as the Ferrari VGT isn't dropping until next month so that will need an update... it's just whether or not they drop some engine swaps with it.

So is everyone getting Wicked Fabrication conrods out of their parts ticket? Damn... and I really thought I was special. :lol:
It seems that 9/10 are getting them. Someone said they got a part for an S-FR (which would have been MUCH more useful IMO) but aside from that, I've not seen anyone else reporting any other parts!

Hmmmm i just got one to ! Now where to put it ? I almoust decided i'm going for Amuse, the aero is like it wass made for that engine. But also would love to put it in NSX 02, does nsx can handle more power and less weight ? mine is so tail happy at 630bhp.

Btw Rullette for last few weeks was beyond generous for me. Got 6 new engines. 5 on photo + Rampage one.View attachment 1212034

How good is it ? :) I wonder if i should wait or just put it in 4C as well.
Wait... The Amuse S2000 can use it too? Oh man, all good choices for this engine.

The problem with the new engines not available in the bonanza : I don't know which NSX I want to put it in because I only got 1.
Since Amuse 380RS is the best swap so far in my opinion, i expect the same from Amuse S-2000. It has racing aero and rly lack in engine power, also stock S-2000 engine sound like crap. NSX on the other hand has awsome sounding engine, it's power is more than enough for aero. I think im going for Amuse swap tonight :P

What is the max pp for swaped NSX 02 ? is it around 850+, or it stop more on 820. It would tell us if addicional power make any diference.

Last edited:
Since Amuse 380RS is the best swap so far in my opinion, i expect the same from Amuse S-2000. It has racing aero and rly lack in engine power, also stock S-2000 engine sound like crap. NSX on the other hand has awsome sounding engine, it's power is more than enough for aero. I think im going for Amuse swap tonight :P

What is the max pp for swaped NSX 02 ? is it around 850+, or it stop more on 820.
Yeah I guess, but the NSX has a great platform too. So much potential. I want more of this engine...

Yeah I guess, but the NSX has a great platform too. So much potential. I want more of this engine...
Since NSX is loosing 120 kilograms from engine swap, you could balance it to 50:50 ratio. that might give it more stability. I'm planing some testing tonight before making a desicion ;)

BTW It's rly fun to cherish that only 1 engine you got and makin a decision where to put it :)

Last edited:
Back