Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,393 comments
Screenshot 2021-10-21 10.29.33 AM.png

Top image if that helps...

Last edited:
The Bentley GT3 picture is likely a photoshop job. The car index that's scrolling behind Kaz is organized by countries, I've looked at that British section numerous times and didn't get a whiff of a Bentley model.

Well damn :eek:
http://www.speedcafe.com/2017/02/03/schneider-sets-bathurst-production-car-record/

I'll wait to see qualy times tomorrow, as it's quicker than a couple MARC V8s.
With the AMG GT R in the game, players can try to match that car‘s Bathurst record. ;)
Game over. Hope we can slam the suspension. I want to take pics of it scraping its belly.
Tried my best to merge some of the cars seen briefly in the trailer. Hope this might help confirm some more cars/versions/specific model years.

Thank you. Just awesome. It’s like no choice but to collect all cars in the game. Good stuff.

That'd be nice, but I think the rear wing would be more evident. Seems to have a lower tail end... XJR-9 perhaps.
Yeah I was just going by the very flat, thin front end but I guess there doesn't seem to be much of a wing at all, although hard to be sure with those girders in the way.

Last edited:
More cars and tracks are good. Some good selections as well, but picks like the 1988 M3 are a bit redundant. I hope it takes less modelling effort than a new car from scratch.

More cosmetic upgrade options on the cars are good but lets be honest - if you had to guess five cars that PD would prioritise for cosmetic parts, you'd guess an NSX and a Skyline

I really like that they had a trailer emphasising all the different ways to appreciate cars, and that their game will be addressing all of them.

What I'd like to see in the next few trailers is specifics of how the game caters to each of those stereotypical gamer types. Tell us more about what the racer going to find amazing about GT7? The collector? The photographer? The tuner? They're saying all the right things, but there's still very little in the way of concrete information about exactly what form these things will take and why people who aren't ride or die GT fans should be excited.

Did he say anything about racers though? He just said players who like to drive cars fast

Last edited:
What he said about different parts of car culture made me think gt7 would work like a rpg(Carpg) giving different branches for the campaign,instead of A Spec and b Spec you could have a campaign focused on photos or collecting or tuning.I don't think that's what Kaz meant but it's all i can think right now.

Interesting about the garage. To seethe Ford GT '17. In the main screen, the Brighton Antiques have buildings side by side. Not sure if that means separate grouping of cars for auction house?

Anyway, a "new" car amongst the historic cars. Hope we get more info in a next trailer.

Back