Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,396 comments
RS 964 behind Kaz's chin

gt7n3.png
Okay, that answers my question about the Formula car, it's the Mercedes F1 car that was added to GT7. and cool, the red pig 300 SEL Mercedes is sticking around.

I know they where caring over the GT3 & Prototype classes from GT Sport, but was expecting some models to be updated, the images show all from 2015 & 2016

I really like that they had a trailer emphasising all the different ways to appreciate cars, and that their game will be addressing all of them.

What I'd like to see in the next few trailers is specifics of how the game caters to each of those stereotypical gamer types. Tell us more about what the racer going to find amazing about GT7? The collector? The photographer? The tuner? They're saying all the right things, but there's still very little in the way of concrete information about exactly what form these things will take and why people who aren't ride or die GT fans should be excited.

Okay, that answers my question about the Formula car, it's the Mercedes F1 car that was added to GT7. and cool, the red pig 300 SEL Mercedes is sticking around.
Good that the W08 stays... but the Color Variation remains separated from the original one...
It's hard to imagine a car list better than what we are seeing currently imo. They are on the right track for sure. Do we have a number of the amount of new cars discovered yet? How close are we to the *89 number that was confirmed at launch?
I am so hyped with this. Geniuenly think this could be the GOAT GT game
I mean, are all new cars users here discovered already reach around 90? (if it's increased from 336 to 420)

That is true, my only other guess was it being an e46 M3 since that was in GTS and it's looking that PD really is hardset on keeping every car in GTS.
The other thing I will add is that I really hope it's the e36, because I do really like that generation. Even the one my country got despite being less powerful than the EU version. and then I hope for the e46 to be confirmed later (which I think it will, because it was in GTS). That way, every generation of the M3/M4 coupe is confirmed for GT7 except for the newest one.

In which, I'm not in a hurry for PD to add for...certain reasons.

I'm hoping Pikes Peak is going to be revealed at some point for marketing (since they have the exclusive license for the last like 5 years+). The Escudo would be the perfect car to include in a trailer showing that off. Polyphony is kinda weird though, so I guess its not even confirmed we will get it even with them having the exclusive rights.

Good that the W08 stays... but the Color Variation remains separated from the original one...
That's great, because I fear that with the name change of both BMW M6 GT3's, it will look like as if multiple livery variants of the same car may not be possible unlike in the older titles (Forza does this to distinguish other versions of the same race car as individual cars and still it has a livery editor).
I mean, are all new cars users here discovered already reach around 90? (if it's increased from 336 to 420)
Combining everything we have in GT Sport (337 cars), what we currently have in GT7 will be around 386 cars, so 49 new ones were revealed. I think it's likely the game could launch at a higher number than 420 cars, but we're still yet to see the exact figure.

Last edited:
Back