i1vnmDAeFMUJUuH.jpg

hell yea - now i wish those damned tickets been addressed

Last edited:
20230521141138%21Nissan_SKYLINE_GT-R_NISMO_%28R32%29_%2790.JPG

i1obnCQSqfu1dW.jpg

IMG_0143.png

FaR33TgaQAAT0pA

1989-nissan-skylline-gt-r-r32-auction.jpg

I hope they fix the shape of the R32 GT-R's exhaust, it's completely wrong since GTHD and still wrong despite the car itself was almost entirely remodeled in GT SPORT.
(Actually no modern racing game has the R32 GT-R with a correct exhaust, though)
And they finally fixed it, thank god!
(Not sure about that on the existing V・spec II, though)
i1jah8bw2lJfJ8E.jpg

Also, the Ultimate tuning section means they're finally available for the cars from 20th century (sold in the UCD and LCD), right?

Last edited:
I still find that parts are shown in a messy way. The Sport / Club Sport / Semi-Racing / [...] etc feels counterintuitive to me. I prefer how it was back on GT5. They probably created this classification to fit their "Collector Level" and Cafe design, i.e. literally for the first hour of gameplay. So here is a 6th page of them.

It's kind of the same thing with race events and missions actually.

Anyway, it is a restriction that they are finally removing. I expect from them to do the same for their invitation system.

great news - ill have 16 x M64/03-911 engines please for another Beetle cup (but faster ) 🌝 plus love that Alfa

Already bought nsx, supra, 300zx, jeep willy, capuccino and mr2 in preparation for tomorrow.
Btw toyota mr2 is leaving the ucd. Its an engine swap car.
Might be a good idea to get it now if you plan to engine swap farm

For those who have the R32 Skyline in the game, is it possible to change their mirrors to look like these?

920af95d84546069165f8f3b9c76a690a90433e7

Nissan-R32-GTR-1-(2).jpg

Likewise, can you do something similar when you change exhausts?

Back