Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 51,004 comments
  • 7,964,680 views
If you want a game with mass appeal then custom events that take 10 minutes to set up are an add on feature, not a substitute for a career mode.

Even niche games that revolve around making custom races don't make it as tedious as how GT7 does it.
Word up. AC1 is about five minutes to set up a five race championship, assign AI cars and nearly, nearly change all the AI names and the custom races are done. At this stage, GT7 has no multi-race championship feature.
I've said before, they painted that feature into a corner, with the globetrotting thing. With their logic, they'd place a custom championship feature, at the bottom of the screen, with the current championship races.
 
Word up. AC1 is about five minutes to set up a five race championship, assign AI cars and nearly, nearly change all the AI names and the custom races are done. At this stage, GT7 has no multi-race championship feature.
I've said before, they painted that feature into a corner, with the globetrotting thing. With their logic, they'd place a custom championship feature, at the bottom of the screen, with the current championship races.
Indeed. I suspect that no other games make you grind for hours to purchase cars to race against either.
 
Good morning guys.

Do we expect the monthly update this or next week?
 
Good morning guys.

Do we expect the monthly update this or next week?
Going off the usual Pattern, its next week (My money is on the 29th)
 
Good morning guys.

Do we expect the monthly update this or next week?
Im excited for the new scratch n sniff perfume car what a wankel...!
kk9m845dxnt81.jpg
 
Remember when we all saw this and were so hyped?!


What are the snow and desert settings at 1:00? Doesn't seem to be scapes since they're 3D, and the snow area has active snowfall. Are they used in the garage videos or something?
 
Remember when we all saw this and were so hyped?!


Wow September 9th, remember that day so well. Can't believe that was a year ago: First day with the new job, got diagnosed with COVID for the first time, and had a new GT7 trailer waiting for me when I got home.

Now as I type this, just tested positive for COVID a second time :(
 
Last edited:
Wow September 9th, remember that day so well. Can't believe that was a year ago: First day with the new job, got diagnosed with COVID for the first time, and had a new GT7 trailer waiting for me when I got home.

Now as I type this, just tested positive for COVID a second time :(
Strange coincidences, huh?
 
Will Skoda be coming to GT?
Perhaps, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to take this as a base for suggesting it will.
 
Wow September 9th, remember that day so well. Can't believe that was a year ago: First day with the new job, got diagnosed with COVID for the first time, and had a new GT7 trailer waiting for me when I got home.

Now as I type this, just tested positive for COVID a second time :(
Wow dude, get well soon.
 
... regarding announcement. when is some info on the new monthly update expected to come through? in form of a tweet or a video maybe...
 
Last edited:
... regarding announcement. when is some info on the new monthly update expected to come through? in form of a tweet or a video maybe...
I assume like every other update, Kaz will tweet the silhouettes in the days leading up to the update
 
(not to mention that Skoda has yet to be in GT so...)
Technically it was in GT6. Not actually, but technically.
... regarding announcement. when is some info on the new monthly update expected to come through? in form of a tweet or a video maybe...
I'd expect a Tweet this weekend - Friday through Sunday - for an update on Thursday 29th. That doesn't mean this is what's going to happen, but it's what I'd expect based on what's happened thus far with GT7.
 
Technically it was in GT6. Not actually, but technically.
You care to elaborate on that, this time you speak in mysterious ways. Lol
 
Back