Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,400 comments
Standar PS5 Edition for me, the Special edition this time is for Horizon 2

the Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND is in all of the versions preorders,a cheater car into the beginning of the campaign
Provided it can be used in Sunday Cup. Plus, you'll probably need to earn your S-Licence to use those high horsepower cars. Have fun using it in Arcade Mode until then.;)

Provided it can be used in Sunday Cup. Plus, you'll probably need to earn your S-Licence to use those high horsepower cars. Have fun using it in Arcade Mode until then.;)
So you grind your way through the license tests the first day and you can use your 917 in the high rewarding races and you have enough money to buy the best car for every race before those. But I think that is a discussion we already had in another thread ;-)

Data transfer should return if using nostalgia feature.

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II?

1D1B1F2B-0A03-4EB3-A85C-C2189BAE69B9.jpeg

Simply don’t use the credits?
I guess one option for me is to not download the digital deluxe edtion on launch day, and save it till later. Pretty sure all the special goodies come in a separate download from the standard game.

Last edited:
Aw, no signature or collector editions? Oh well, Deluxe version then. =)
Can't wait! ^_^
Looks like I'll get the Yaris with special livery without the flag? My country is Estonia but my PSN is British.

It's GT so, of course I went with the digital deluxe. Was gonna go physical again but eh, why not.

I'm really, REALLY happy that GT7 still has the "REAL" PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R '99, which was lost 21 years ago, just like the previous GT games!
Its parts; the headlights, hood center duct, door mirrors, canards and even the position of the stickers (notably the PENNZOIL decal and the NIHON PARAMETRIC one below the headlights) are perfectly replicated.
EE3B3C14-1A5A-4D45-9413-4AA64FC99889.png

↓The real one.
It has revised hood center duct and canards, which were used in Rd.4 onwards. (But no canards in Rd.5)
asimg_GT-R_99_YukioYoshimi_715f51f1234f0e1-1280x854.jpg

↓The replica, which we can see now.
It possibly replicates the one in Rd.1-3, so it has the old hood center duct and no canards.
The_frontview_of_No.1_PENZOIL_NISMO_GT-R_ver.1999_at_Nissan_Global_Headquarters_Gallery.jpg

Unfortunately, it was recently confirmed that the "REAL" PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R '99 no longer exists.

It became clear that the one turned into Castrol NISMO GT-R in 2000... and CRASHED during free session of Race 1.
As a substitute, CALSONIC SKYLINE '99 was repainted into Castrol NISMO GT-R for the race. The one was used as NISMO GT-R in Suzuka 1000km, and later repainted in PENNZOIL livery.

So the "PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R '99" which we now see was originally CALSONIC SKYLINE '99.
Now it has different parts compared to the real '99 models. (At least the headlights, hood and the color of door mirrors)

Last edited:
I'm really, REALLY happy that GT7 still has the "REAL" PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R '99, which was lost 21 years ago, just like the previous GT games!
Its parts; the headlights, hood center duct, door mirrors, canards and even the position of the stickers (notably the PENNZOIL decal and the NIHON PARAMETRIC one below the headlights) are perfectly replicated.
View attachment 1081907
↓The real one.
It has revised hood center duct and canards, which were used in Rd.4 onwards. (But no canards in Rd.5)

It possibly replicates the one in Rd.1-3, so it has the old hood center duct and no canards.
The_frontview_of_No.1_PENZOIL_NISMO_GT-R_ver.1999_at_Nissan_Global_Headquarters_Gallery.jpg
If they're capable of resurrecting a lost car this way, would they be capable of remaking a Mazda Furai?

View attachment 1081907
↓The real one.

I know right, it's by far my favorite addition to GT7 at the moment. :drool:

friendly reminder to never preorder videogames no matter the series, developer, publisher, or the goodies included. Especially the digital versions.
...true, BTW I really don't see a reason preordering anything beyond standard game. Considering we are getting 1-1.5mil credits, which for true GT fan will be like day or two play... :)

Back