Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,445 comments
The Chevelle is pretty much the only interesting one. Skoda VGT might be a crazy drive, potentially. The EV thing, yeah nah.

The good thing about those is… Afeela is out of the way, another VGT too. The May update could be veeeeryyyy interesting. :)

I know Skoda VGt was rumored earlier. What else VGTs are there waiting to be revealed?

Last edited:
The good thing about those is… Afeela is out of the way, another VGT too. The May update could be veeeeryyyy interesting. :)

I know Skoda VGt was rumored earlier. What else VGTs are there waiting to be revealed?
only missing is the Genesis Gr.1 from the leak

Last edited:
Can anyone link where it was leaked?
It was on Playstation Poland's X feed but it's been removed now...
Not quickly enough by far:

Truly am surprised they haven't added a TT collection menu yet. Thought the 3rd one arriving would introduce it.
Meh. I’m more surprised they suddenly decided to give us a Ferrari 12 cylindre menu without having added a Ferrari post-launch car other than their VGT.

Wow who would've guessed that the new VGT is an +1000hp AWD electric vehicle? It's just straight up boring at this point.

The Bulgari and Genesis VGTs were at least somewhat interesting. But this current VGT formula is not it.
I agree, the game is turning into wipeout 😂

I do think that the Chevelle SS is a great addition though, can't wait to feel like Jack Reacher chasing that Audi A6 in the 2012 film.

IMG_3120.jpeg

It's the greatest car chase in cinema history for me, and I always wanted to drive a Chevelle in GT Sport after I watched it :lol:

IMG_3122.jpeg

Is the braking in this game… accurate?
Like I came back to GT7 earlier after a little while of playing GT4 and one thing that I noticed quite starkly is how weak the braking feels in GT7 compared to 4. Or maybe the braking is too strong in GT4?

I mean, like most players I don’t really have any real experience of braking in a high powered car going at full pelt around a race track, but I dunno - GT4’s braking feels more like what you’d intuitively expect it to feel like. Whereas 7 just feels… not right.

Or is it just me? Or maybe even my setup? (An old Logitech G27 connected to ps4 via a drive hub box)

Like I came back to GT7 earlier after a little while of playing GT4 and one thing that I noticed quite starkly is how weak the braking feels in GT7 compared to 4. Or maybe the braking is too strong in GT4?
The braking was WAY too strong in GT4. You could stop almost any car on a dime. Some of them, like the 05 Mustang and the Micra Cup Car, it was nearly impossible to find braking points, that's how instantly they came to a stop.

You don't need any race car experience to tell that that wasn't particularly realistic. Just compare your GT4 braking markers from a IRL track to those of a real world race series.

I mean, like most players I don’t really have any real experience of braking in a high powered car going at full pelt around a race track, but I dunno - GT4’s braking feels more like what you’d intuitively expect it to feel like. Whereas 7 just feels… not right.

Or is it just me? Or maybe even my setup? (An old Logitech G27 connected to ps4 via a drive hub box)
It's very much a GT4 thing - braking points in e.g. a GT3 car in GT7 match the same point across any sim.

Latest Posts

Back