Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 40,210 comments
This post appearing screenshotted and cropped with no reference to you or this site on a thieving, self-aggrandising Twitter account in 5... 4... 3...
In the past I might've complained, but to be fair if my name's not attached then there'll be fewer people pestering me for more info. I could easily stop entirely, but I feel the vague little nuggets of info help fill in the gaps where PD is a bit disappointingly uncommunicative.

Last edited:
1716756627175.png

In the past I might've complained, but to be fair if my name's not attached then there'll be fewer people pestering me for more info. I could easily stop entirely, but I feel the vague little nuggets of info help fill in the gaps where PD is a bit disappointingly uncommunicative.
Watch Kaz drop them with like 20 laps to go in the Indy 500 😂 though keen to see what is coming this month.

In fairness I only know contents, not timing, so it’s possible that what I was looking at isn’t necessarily coming in May (but it is definitely the next update, whenever that is)

I just assumed it would be for this Thursday based on previous updates, it could be wrong but I don’t think they’ve been consistent with their silhouette post timing ever since they made them fancier.
Been following you and Nenkai (When he was GT Modding) for a while, you're both legends to me. Thank you for what you do! (And for what Nenkai did too!)

With a server maintenance for a potential update being announced, I've noticing a pattern where new events are seemingly tied to newly added cars, right down to a GTWS driver opponent giving a dialogue about the car. Here's a list of new events added to updates that are tied to newly added cars:
1716787442033.png

With a server maintenance for a potential update being announced, I've noticing a pattern where new events are seemingly tied to newly added cars, right down to a GTWS driver opponent giving a dialogue about the car. Here's a list of new events added to updates that are tied to newly added cars:
View attachment 1358909
Where did you get that data from? So, possible new events and Menu book additions. I hope there is going to be a new track for us since the last one was in November of last year.

Where did you get that data from? So, possible new events and Menu book additions. I hope there is going to be a new track for us since the last one was in November of last year.
I manually collated this from previous update threads, as well as in-game. I think you might have missed my intention of this list, though.

Last edited:
My shots are one of these:
Ferrari 488 GTE or 296 GT3
Nissan R390 GT1
Porsche 911 GT1 (race car)
Castrol Honda NSX
Autozam AZ1
Any fresh new supercar like Lamborghini Revuelto or Ferrari SF90
Any new Mclaren
Bugatti EB110

One of this will certainly make mamy people happy.
The two GT1s would be a dream come true 🙂

My shots are one of these:
Ferrari 488 GTE or 296 GT3
Nissan R390 GT1
Porsche 911 GT1 (race car)
Castrol Honda NSX
Autozam AZ1
Any fresh new supercar like Lamborghini Revuelto or Ferrari SF90
Any new Mclaren
Bugatti EB110

One of this will certainly make mamy people happy.
Would add Ferrari 812 superfast and mclaren 765lt maybe even BMW m5 e60 as well to that list.

Back