Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 40,214 comments
New tracks need to come now. All F1 pilots recommend this track and it is so beautiful, why not come?

1716797427906.png

With a server maintenance for a potential update being announced, I've noticing a pattern where new events are seemingly tied to newly added cars, right down to a GTWS driver opponent giving a dialogue about the car. Here's a list of new events added to updates that are tied to newly added cars:
View attachment 1358909
Yeah, I imagine once Kaz drops the silhouettes we can probably make a good guess as to what kind of events and menu books we may get.

My shots are one of these:
Ferrari 488 GTE or 296 GT3
Nissan R390 GT1
Porsche 911 GT1 (race car)
Castrol Honda NSX
Autozam AZ1
Any fresh new supercar like Lamborghini Revuelto or Ferrari SF90
Any new Mclaren
Bugatti EB110
This is great list. Each one of those would make me very happy too.
If they add either the R390 GT1 or the 911 GT1-98 we could also get an Extra Menu 'GT1' with the CLK LM and F1 GTR, as the GT-One wasn't GT1 but LMGTP spec
If they add the Porsche GT1 race car, I'd also like in return the CLK GTR road car

In terms of classic race cars I'd also love to see the Bentley Speed 8 and the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 make a return

EB110 would be really nice. It's the last of the iconic 90s supercars that's still missing. Not counting some exotics like the Lister Storm or Vector W8, but I doubt we'll ever see those in the game.

Any new supercars are always welcome. If I could make a wish, I'd like the GMA T.50 or the new Pagani Utopia

Also hoping for new race cars. A new GT3 would be welcome. Or maybe we'll finally get an LMDh like the Prosche 963

This is great list. Each one of those would make me very happy too.
If they add either the R390 GT1 or the 911 GT1-98 we could also get an Extra Menu 'GT1' with the CLK LM and F1 GTR, as the GT-One wasn't GT1 but LMGTP spec
If they add the Porsche GT1 race car, I'd also like in return the CLK GTR road car

In terms of classic race cars I'd also love to see the Bentley Speed 8 and the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 make a return

EB110 would be really nice. It's the last of the iconic 90s supercars that's still missing. Not counting some exotics like the Lister Storm or Vector W8, but I doubt we'll ever see those in the game.

Any new supercars are always welcome. If I could make a wish, I'd like the GMA T.50 or the new Pagani Utopia

Also hoping for new race cars. A new GT3 would be welcome. Or maybe we'll finally get an LMDh like the Prosche 963
+1 on the EB110 and the T.50
(and yeah the rest of the list, too lol)

Now that you mention Vector, the Brand has been featured in the series before. Which really doesn't mean anything in terms of a return, for what I couldn't really care about anyway. Just thought to mention, because it brought back some memories of olden times where supercar options in GT were very limited to odballs like Vector or Venturi (and the exception of the GT4 J version Lamborghini Diablo) before brands like Ferrari, McLaren or even Porsche became a thing.

Last edited:
Yeah, licensing the 'big brands' back then was probably more difficult, so we got some crazy exotics instead.
Besides the Vector, the Cizeta V16T or the Hommell Berlinette come to mind.

Of the more 'exotic' ones I'd love to see Tommy Kaira return with ZZ

New / returning GT3 / GT1 cars would be pretty nice, and a new / returning Kei-Car would also be pleasing, like the Subaru Vivio RX-R (although I heavily doubt that any Kei-Car like that one will appear) or whatever normal every day car could appear, I'll take whatever at this point, slow and boring cars can also be fun!

Oh, and a new track would also be nice (which I'm doubting very much to appear 😅)

Back