Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
With the three new additions of the 1.34 update now we got 471 cars in total. Road to 1000 cars :gtpflag:
That'll take approx. another 170 updates, give or take... So... by the end of 2037 we might have 1,000 cars.

Joe Biden Thank You GIF by The Democrats

That'll take approx. another 170 updates, give or take... So... by the end of 2037 we might have 1,000 cars.

Joe Biden Thank You GIF by The Democrats
Yes, ofc. I stated it more as a joke than anything else, but I think that 650 cars is definitely a realistic number by until GT7 support ends somewhen in 2025-2027. However, GT8 will likely inherit all the car roster that GT7 will end up to have plus some other new extra cars added during its development so GT8 is going up having 750 cars at launch state, plus eventually many others added with several DLC's as post launch support. That said, GT8 could reach the 1000 cars figure at the end of its post lanch support likely by 2030 or later. That's what I predict at least, which I think it's fairly realistic :cheers:

Yes, ofc. I stated it more as a joke than anything else, but I think that 650 cars is definitely a realistic number by until GT7 support ends somewhen in 2025-2027. However, GT8 will likely inherit all the car roster that GT7 will end up to have plus some other new extra cars added during its development so GT8 is going up having 750 cars at launch state, plus eventually many others added with several DLC's as post launch support. That said, GT8 could reach the 1000 cars figure at the end of its post lanch support likely by 2030 or later. That's what I predict at least, which I think it's fairly realistic :cheers:
I wonder how long it will take PD to accomplish this claim? Or when they say it's already enough and cut content.

1.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will take PD to accomplish this claim? Or when they say it's already enough and cut content.

View attachment 1259767
It depends by many factors: the time and how long the support will be, manufacturer's licensing, money, the number of emplooyes working on these new cars etc. It's pretty safe to say that 550 cars will be the minimum as a final figure for GT7, with 650-700 cars being the maximum in the most optimistic case scenario. No way for reaching that thousand cars claim in GT7 lifecycle. However, GT8 will maybe be able to push and reach the promised 1,000 car picture, or pretty close to that at least.

Last edited:
It depends by many factors: the time and how long the support will be, manufacturer's licensing, money, the number of emplooyes working on these new cars etc. It's pretty safe to say that 550 cars will be the minimum as a final figure for GT7, with 650-700 cars being the maximum in the most optimistic case scenario. No way for reaching that thousand cars claim in GT7 lifecycle. However, GT8 will maybe be able to push and reach the promised 1,000 car picture, or pretty close to that at least.
Anyway, it will be interesting to see how it develops and what may change over time. But I doubt that GT8 will have 1000 cars, only if they found a way to speed up their work.

Back