Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
I’ve not seen this in any of the car list, but I saw it in one of the review videos today. Super excited and hoping for the Sema Civic soon.
It's listed under the Wicked Fabrications brand in game and in the car lists here, not a Ford.

My bad guys, I was looking under Ford and Gran Turismo. I completely overlooked it with the pink/purple font.
A good tip to remember for SEMA winners in GT games is unless specified, they usually are never displayed under the big Manufacturer brands (The Art Morrison Corvette and the Pozzi Motorsports Camaro being two good previous examples)

I have a question. Are the Porsche 917 Living Legend and Lamborghini VGT in the Gr.1 class? How much PP do those cars have compared to other Gr.1 cars?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Untittled-2.jpg
    Untittled-2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 71
I noticed something intresting browsing the used car section.
It had a Fairlady Z (Z34)08'

Instead of the cars on the main list.

Fairlady Z (Z32) 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater 1989
Fairlady Z (Z33) Version S 2007

I noticed before that there were several cars in the list that had a newer car and didn't exactly match the same year.

Nissan Silvia S13 ks Dia selection in the list, but Silvia K's Dia Selection S30 ('90) in the game.

There were more but I didn't screenshot them.

I noticed something intresting browsing the used car section.
It had a Fairlady Z (Z34)08'

Instead of the cars on the main list.

Fairlady Z (Z32) 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater 1989
Fairlady Z (Z33) Version S 2007

I noticed before that there were several cars in the list that had a newer car and didn't exactly match the same year.

Nissan Silvia S13 ks Dia selection in the list, but Silvia K's Dia Selection S30 ('90) in the game.

There were more but I didn't screenshot them.
So cars from the NCD(brand central) can be bought used aswell?

Edit:yes they can.

Last edited:
What happened to the Lexus RC F GT3 EMIL FREY RACING '17? Wasn't it included in the game? Or does it appear as an alternative livery of the Lexus RC F GTR?

dAeEjHc.png

Last edited:
What happened to the Lexus RC F GT3 EMIL FREY RACING '17? Wasn't it included in the game? Or does it appear as an alternative livery of the Lexus RC F GTR?

dAeEjHc.png
There's eight cars in the Lexus list. This is the fifth one on it.

dAeEjHc.png
The name has been simplified to just Lexus RC F GT3 '17. The Emil Frey Racing livery is back, alongside the #14 AIM Vasser Sullivan livery that raced in IMSA, most especially the 2019 12 Hours of Sebring, as part of the default color/variable livery selection.

Almost a vast majority of the race cars had their names simplified because of livery support, either through liveries made from the Livery Editor, or extra default liveries for the cars (only seen on Gr. 3 cars so far, hopefully more get added in updates, and throughout other categories too, both on new and/or existing cars).

Last edited:
Thank you! I didn't see one of my personal favorites, the McLaren F1 94', in that video. Is it in brand central or maybe somewhere else?
Maybe in the Historic car showroom or used car, Brand Central is just for cars since 2011 to nowadays
Actually from 2001 to current year.
Likely in the Legendary car dealership. For reference, the Ferrari F50 is sold there.
All correct, but this is not a discussion for this thread. Unless you're spotting cars in GT7 that are not in the first post, you should be posting in other threads - or making new ones - for this kind of thing.

Last edited:
I wish I have screen cap it’s earlier but there’s a Corvette C3 Stingray in the game when you the Camaro Lap Mission. I’m not sure if it was in GT Sport or is new in GT7

I wish I have screen cap it’s earlier but there’s a Corvette C3 Stingray in the game when you the Camaro Lap Mission. I’m not sure if it was in GT Sport or is new in GT7
There's already two of them in the first post. Are you suggesting there's a third?

I can't find the 1999 Honda S2000 in Brand Central. Is it in the UCD only?

Back