Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
The heck is this blue speedster to the right of the Mercedes
Leaning towards something like 250MM Vignale?

1631225835226.png

The heck is this blue speedster to the right of the Mercedes (and also I can't place my finger on what the Mercedes is either)?

View attachment 1079125
It could be a Porsche 550 RS. The reflection of the headlights makes it seem that there are two each.
And the Mercedes could be the 1952 W194, judging by the blue grille surrounding, the leather straps and the "21" on the hood and side.
But no idea about the car behind it.

Also, returning form GT Sport: Jaguar XJ 13 and Ford GT40:

Jaguar XJ 13 Ford GT40.jpg

And this might be too big of a reach but for me the right most car of the last frames seems to be an Audi Sport Quattro:
Audi Sport Quattro.jpg

Audi Sport Quattro Zoomed.jpg

It could be a Porsche 550 RS. The reflection of the headlights makes it seem that there are two each.
And the Mercedes could be the 1952 W194, judging by the blue grille surrounding, the leather straps and the "21" on the hood and side.

View attachment 1079131

And this might be too big of a reach but for me the right most car of the last frames seems to be an Audi Sport Quattro:
View attachment 1079133
View attachment 1079132
Bottom car looks more of a FC RX-7 actually.

The reflection of the headlights makes it seem that there are two each.
I thought this to begin with, and it explains why there'd be two lamps on the left hand side of the car, but such a reflection wouldn't be visible with the other headlamp... so I'm leaning back towards them being twin lamps.

Sorry if this has been pointed out before, but I spotted these.
I see the MA70 Supra Turbo, one of the 1st Gen STI Imprezas (I'm guessing the 22B, but not sure), and maybe a 1969 Camaro Z/28.
GT7 - cars.png

Last edited:
From the 9th September official Playstation trailer, GT7 trailer revealed some new cars.

I don't mention cars from GT Sport and cars already seen into the first GT7 trailer.

I don't mention this car, but the trailer revealed it, Nissan Silvia S15 spec-R (no photo, very poor quality)

-

Porsche 917 "Living Legend"

917legend.png

Castrol TOM'S Supra '97
In GT7, the car is named Supra GT500 '97

supra.png

Lamborghini V12 Vision GT & Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo SV

vgts.png

Mercedes CLK-LM

clk.png

Porsche 356 A 1500 GS Carrera '56 Coupe version & DeTomaso Mangusta '69
(GT Sport only have the convertible version of the Porsche 356)

tomaso.png

Aston Martin DB5

db5.png

Jeep Willys

jeep.png

Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC10

kpgc10.png

Mercedes 300 SL (W194)
300sl1.png
300sl2.png

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98

evoV.png

evoV2.png

Ford GT Race Car '18
FORDGT.png
FORDGT2.png

Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99 & Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
In GT7, the Pennzoil GT-R is named GT-R GT500 '99

155.png

Ferrari FXX K

fxx.png

Last edited:
Bottom car looks more of a FC RX-7 actually.
RX7 FC, I think
On second thought this is a more reasonable match. The wide C-pillar and the vent on the hood maade me make that decision, but the Quattro doesn't have those foglights.
I thought this to begin with, and it explains why there'd be two lamps on the left hand side of the car, but such a reflection wouldn't be visible with the other headlamp... so I'm leaning back towards them being twin lamps.
What if the reflections come from inside the lights themselves.
The Porsche has quite deep and concave ones, so one light comes from the bulb itself and the second is its relection on the reflector or the lense.

EDIT:

Honda S660, upside down on Luca`s menu in the GT-Cafe:
Honda S-660.jpg

Honda S-660 Zoom.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1079131

View attachment 1079133
View attachment 1079132
I see a Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 behind the Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B Version '98. And the car running ahead is the Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this from a previous trailer just in a different color?

Kinda getting close, but still no match to what looks like Double Headlights.
I don’t think it’s double headlights. It looks like the light distortion in the old style sealed beam headlight buckets.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, the headlights could also be placed into the fenders.

Last edited:
In the scene immediately after the race track selection in Asia/Oceania, for a brief flash we see the Toyota Sports 800 (silver) and the Honda Beat (white) that are both already in GT Sport heading under the arch on High Speed Ring, followed by a black hatchback I believe based on blurred form and light units is the Toyota Aqua already confirmed in the cafe menu image.

After the Laguna Seca shot with the Aston Martin, there's the briefest few frames of Colorado Springs (at 2:04) with at least 3 Gr. B cars visible in the distance, one of which is the WRX Gr.B, I think the others are the Genesis Coupe and the Mustang based on the lamp arrangement, and then there's something else indecipherable moving further back.

Also amused the menu in the video spells Mangusta as "Mangsta"

Last edited:
Back