Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
When you look at the two cars, the Porsche’s headlight lenses are more taller and oval shaped whereas the car in the screenshot seems to have more symmetrical round headlights. It could be an illusion of course.
View attachment 1080981
Left-hand drive then? Left-hand mirror as well.
That optical illusion is strong. Lights definitely look like four beams.

Left-hand drive then? Left-hand mirror as well.
That optical illusion is strong. Lights definitely look like four beams.
The top photo is a left hand drive car but I have it mirrored to match the angle.

Anybody identify the white car in the background shown with the R32? The windshield and A-pillar definitely have a 60s/70s look.
E528360E-3E72-41AF-A776-E61E3B31B64A.jpeg

The windshield looks similar but the A-pillar on the E-type looks a tad steep.
1631876365086.jpeg

The shape matches the C3 more.
1631877203355.jpeg

However the the Corvette C3 Convertible in GT Sport and in the first GT7 trailer has a black convertible top. The car in the second trailer has a white roof.
49200F69-E9E9-43A9-A38C-BD5A9851C253.jpeg

Last edited:
Porshe put this on their YT channel 2h ago:

Ah, the FB video in a proper aspect ratio and resolution...

One of the various interviews (there'll be an article on it shortly) quotes Kazunori as saying "nothing is lost" from GT Sport, and you'll be able to do anything you could in GTS in GT7. That appears to be a confirmation that every ounce of content in GTS will be in GT7 - which we kinda already knew when it comes to tracks (thanks to the maps in the two trailers) but we can now even more reasonably assume refers to cars as well.

With that in mind, I'm going to add the entire GTS car list to post one (and the Guide) over the weekend - though I will flag them separately from the cars carried over which we've definitely seen.

Last edited:
Ah, the FB video in a proper aspect ratio and resolution...

One of the various interviews (there'll be an article on it shortly) quotes Kazunori as saying "nothing is lost" from GT Sport, and you'll be able to do anything you could in GTS in GT7. That appears to be a confirmation that every ounce of content in GTS will be in GT7 - which we kinda already knew when it comes to tracks (thanks to the maps in the two trailers) but we can now even more reasonably assume refers to cars as well.

With that in mind, I'm going to add the entire GTS car list to post one (and the Guide) over the weekend - though I will flag them separately from the cars carried over which we've definitely seen.
Maybe have them greyed text and turned into black for those that we've seen?

He said the same thing about GTS though, and it turned out to be....less than accurate.
True enough :lol: But with ~110 of the ~145 cars we've seen so far being GT Sport returnees, and every GTS track coming back, we can be highly confident that either all or close to all (there's going to be something missing for weird reasons) will come back now.

Anybody identify the white car in the background shown with the R32? The windshield and A-pillar definitely have a 60s/70s look.
View attachment 1080995

Long nose, maaaaayyybe an E-Type Jag.

Either a Jaguar E Type or Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3).

Toyota 2000GT?
If it's a 2000GT we should be able to see a mirror. The mirrors are chrome so might be hard to spot. It does seem like something is sticking up on the hood.

side-800x534.jpg

I think the 2000GT's windshield is raked too steeply. I'm learning toward E-Type.

Last edited:
Would be cool if this video had 1998 911 GT1 in it 🙂
There will probably be another trailer down the road with some of the nostalgic Le Mans cars as they haven't been featured at all yet, where they are going to show the 911 GT1 as well.
Would only make sense to bring the others (Toyota GT-One, Nissan R390, BMW V12, Bentley Speed 8, Peugeot 905 Evo etc.) back with the overall theme of nostalgia and add that missing Porsche :)

Last edited:
“Gran Turismo 7 will really contain everything that was in GT Sport; there’ll be nothing lost there”

At this point I would think it’s safe to take Kaz at his word and update the list accordingly.

“Gran Turismo 7 will really contain everything that was in GT Sport; there’ll be nothing lost there”

At this point I would think it’s safe to take Kaz at his word and update the list accordingly.
Kaz has said a lot of things over the years and while some are true, it seems most are not lol.
Could it be an Alfa Romeo Montreal?!
Alfa_Romeo_Montreal_White.jpg
The sweeping door frame is very similar

Kaz has said a lot of things over the years and while some are true, it seems most are not lol.

The sweeping door frame is very similar
True, but those that aren't true are usually things like "AI is better" or "sounds are too real"

Things that can be measured by factual numbers are usually correct.

As with my earlier response to the list of scanned-but-not-seen cars, none of these have been "confirmed" in any way, and we have not seen them in official GT7 media.

No way to tell. Given the appearance of the "GT500" Supra and GT-R, and the Emil Frey livery on the Lamborghini GT3 in the livery editor, it could be either. I suspect they're giving us non-specific names to avoid the situation I mentioned above, where you have a Xanavi Nissan GT-R that some fool (me) has put in Unisia Jecs colours.

Really? I can't see any red on it, just black and white or silver; the RSR has a giant red chevron between the black and white.

There's also this, which looks quite like the Ford GT LM race car in Gran Turismo 4 white, not the Spec II in black from GTS.

View attachment 1080266

Both that and the LMDh are reasonable shouts. Could also be the mystical VGT. I think it'll be a while before we know for sure.
This Ford GT can also been seen very briefly in the rear view camera of the RX-Vision in the first trailer as soon as the racing gameplay starts:

GT GT7.jpg

Here is some more CSI action. This is the screengrab of the GT cafe menu, appearing on the table, with reduced brightness and fliped. I can't identify the 3rd car...
Also, I wonder what's written under the rewards section? Can anyone translate it from Japanese?
View attachment 1079934
Complete the "Japanese Kei sports car collection.":
Honda S660 '15
Daihatsu Copen '02
Honda Beat '91

Reward:
Unlock showrooms:
Honda
Daihatsu

True enough :lol: But with ~110 of the ~145 cars we've seen so far being GT Sport returnees, and every GTS track coming back, we can be highly confident that either all or close to all (there's going to be something missing for weird reasons) will come back now.
I'd be surprised if GT7 didn't include most, if not all of the entire GT Sport car and track roster. Would seem pointless to throw that all out and start over, given that Sport doesn't have that much to begin with. The Mercedes-AMG W08 is one of the few cars I'm doubting will return, given that most of the formula cars in the GT series (Aside from the Formula GT, which isn't a real car or an unlicensed knockoff of one) have never come back.

Back