Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
unknown.png

A proper look at the Ford GT Race Car '18.
This confirms that there is an official partnership with imsa (there is imsa logo below ford logo).
So maybe we'll have more gtlm cars, like the corvette or the m8.

Yeah, it's the 2019 Audi r8 lms evo (gt3)

Well no, just that in the past GT, supercars iirc cannot be equipped with dirt tyres.
I believe for a time you actually could, it just wouldn't be one of your better ideas :lol:
This confirms that there is an official partnership with imsa (there is imsa logo below ford logo).
It's only one car though so that's abit of a far fetched assumption. We had a Lexus RC F from the GT Open and that didn't amount to much.

Last edited:
How in the world have you come to that conclusion? Accurate decals on vehicles don't confirm the existence of anything other than the vehicle they're placed on.

GRID 2019 had both of these vehicles with IMSA logos on them and had no partnership with them, I wouldn't put too much stock in that prediction. At all.

I mean, maybe it won't be a full partnership like with brembo or super gt, but in this screenshot you can see that the numberplates will be licensed.
IMG_20211007_204533.jpg

It's only one car though so that's abit of a far fetched assumption. We had a Lexus RC F from the GT Open and that didn't amount to much.
in that case the partership is with emil frey not gt open, but on thye ford gt we don't have any GT logos to sponsor the car.

in that case the partership is with emil frey not gt open, but on thye ford gt we don't have any GT logos to sponsor the car.
Point is, there is this automatic assumption that there is this big ol' partnership based solely on the series logos appearing on this car (which I remind everyone is from 2018) and yet outside the temporary NASCAR and WRC and Super GT licenses from GT5-GT6, it never amounts to anything. Notice that in those cases, all those cars were current at that time. This is a car that literally doesn't race anymore anywhere (Mostly because Ford being Ford), by far the worst example to base THAT assumption. Unless PD actually say something (Or IMSA even), lets not jump to conclusions. People are reading way too much into this with nothing even remotely substantial to back it up.

Last edited:
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS?
There was a rumour going on that PD went to the Daytona 24H in 2018 to scan some cars

That was literally all there was for the rumour

But then people found entries for Road America, and more recently Watkins Glen in GTSport's files so yeah

I don't think there could be an official partnership but since the 2018 Ford GT is pretty much confirmed and seen in action, given the rumour exists I wouldn't rule out more content related to IMSA being shown from here to release

No, it doesn't, the presence of an IMSA logo means absolutely nothing and there have been a lot of other cars which have featured championship logos (FIAWEC logos on LMP1 cars for example) in Gran Turismo with absolutely no partnership with said championship.

Also, some of these cars are required to feature a championship's logo in any media that they appear in due to the contractual agreements they sign when they agree compete. In some cases there's a full "suite" of logos that must appear in certain positions at all times, prime example: TotalEnergies and Michelin branding with FIAWEC.

Please gain a greater understanding of the commercial side of motorsport before you make such statements.

Last edited:
Damn only 156 cars revealed so far and that’s already an impressive list.

but aren’t their two evos? The 98” GSR and the TM? The TM is a different model/homologated WRC version.

Damn only 156 cars revealed so far and that’s already an impressive list.

but aren’t their two evos? The 98” GSR and the TM? The TM is a different model/homologated WRC version.
That's only been seen in the avatar pack, and I'm very reluctant to take that as a confirmation.

That's only been seen in the avatar pack, and I'm very reluctant to take that as a confirmation.
Understandable, but it wouldn’t make sense to have it as an avatar pack but not in the game….

then again, this is PD we’re talking about.

Back