Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
On this scene, there's a Mercedes Sauber C9 being chased by a Nissan GT-R LM NISMO, an R92CP, and what's that?

Can't tell if it's another R92CP, the R89C, or the Porsche 917K.
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 9.26.15 PM.png

Last edited:
Can anybody please tell me what car is on the first screen shown on the right side of Kazunori's arm?

I am conflicted to think its the Dodge
Viper SRT10 ACR 2008 But the backside does not match what I remember to be black.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-200615_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-200615_YouTube.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 19
On the screen where we cycle through the 155, 2000GT, 208 and 250 GTO, the subtitles are covering a blurred crossbar along the bottom of vehicles, and the user quickly cycles past something between the 208 and 250 GTO. Is anyone able to identify the blurred silhouettes?

Also, exiting frame as we first see the Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am is a Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona.

Last edited:
Can anybody please tell me what car is on the first screen shown on the right side of Kazunori's arm?

Viper SRT10 ACR 2008 But the backside does not match what I remember to be black.
I think it's the Gr.4 NSX. That video is probably showing GTSport at the background surrounding Kaz as it later showcases the GR Yaris.

Hard to see in potato res from that far away, but I'd say it actually looks like a SLR McLaren Merc

I wish that we got these original car logos next to the car like the F1 McLaren GTR logos, with all the original logos and fonts of every car, that would be super awesome. Not like those generic boring texts we got in GTS.
This 100%. I can’t put my finger on it, but something about the logos makes the vehicles seem more tangible? A few cars have some truly iconic logos, the Statros or F40 for example. Forms part of the their mystique.

This 100%. I can’t put my finger on it, but something about the logos makes the vehicles seem more tangible? A few cars have some truly iconic logos, the Statros or F40 for example. Forms part of the their mystique.
Sadly, we already got evidence that it's not happening. At least from what we saw in the trailers...

My guess for the GR.3 road cars is that you aquire them by buying the cars they're based on and giving them the widebody kit option we saw in that GT Auto screenshot a month ago. Just a guess though.
I don't see why the Group 3 road cars can't still be their own separate cars and still have wide body kits for the regular cars. At least a couple of the Group 3 road cars are pretty far removed from the ordinary models. The Mazda Atenza and Peugeot RCZ Group 3 road cars are pretty different from the regular versions.

The wheel option seems to be available. Maybe we might be able to change wheels on it? (Don't know if in GTS we could)

Back