Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
I'm a bit upset they didn't show Twin Ring Motegi. The sunset vibe of the GT4 version is one of my most favorite tracks in all of GT.
What was that? The 9 hour race? Loved using my white '04 Accord Euro R on the convex BBS with black chrome centres and rear wing. Imagined it being the WTCC Accord Euro. Good times.

I just hope they dont ignore the fictional popular tracks from previous GT titles. I honestly got burned out by the FIA only tracks in GTS. Just because of its nature, Nurburgring felt freshest compared to others. Fictional tracks are where they can flex with graphics as well. How much better can you get the gravel/sand and fan stands to look, it all looks a bit lifeless when they stick to real - track - only races. Gimme Cote D'Azure, gimme Seattle Circuit etc.

Im bored to death of Tokyo Expressway.

That adria sticker is misleading as the real one is in Italy but absent from the map. it would have been such a strange choice as it's not a particularly exciting circuit

OMG yes!!! I remember this one! Hells to the yes please! And some of their old rally tracks were pretty fun.

It would be nice to have Silverstone and Ascari make a return though, I enjoyed both of those in GT6.
Seattle won't return despite it being a favourite.
Some of the roads it ran on no longer exist. Unless they generate a completely new track in that area we won't see it again.

Gran-Turismo-7-PS5-19.jpeg

this image confirms again will not have Test Course/Route X?

Seattle won't return despite it being a favourite.
Some of the roads it ran on no longer exist. Unless they generate a completely new track in that area we won't see it again.

They changed trial mountain substantially, I'm not sure why they couldn't re-route seattle circuit. This is what I came up, which only really changes the home straight a bit. Most of the character of the track would be preserved, including the uphill & downtown bit.

Gran-Turismo-7-PS5-19.jpeg

this image confirms again will not have Test Course/Route X?
That picture shows the first 6 tests of the National B Licence. In no way does it prove Route X is not in the game
They changed trial mountain substantially, I'm not sure why they couldn't re-route seattle circuit. This is what I came up, which only really changes the home straight a bit. Most of the character of the track would be preserved, including the uphill & downtown bit.
Changing 1 corner is easier to do than scout a new route for a really old track. Sure they could do it and you have found a decent work around, but I doubt they'd do it. You never know though.

What if I told you the tracks we’ve seen in the trailer and webpages are specific to race series like good old “Sunday cup” and not the full list in the game

What if I told you the tracks we’ve seen in the trailer and webpages are specific to race series like good old “Sunday cup” and not the full list in the game
I'd say you were mistaken. ;) The trailer browses to circuits, opens a region, and the game tells the user at the bottom which events use that circuit, it looks like.

If they were event specific you'd not get to them via a top menu like this:

world-circuits.jpg

Plus they've already said there will 'only' be 90+ layouts, a small increase over the 84 in GTS.

I'd say you were mistaken. ;) The trailer browses to circuits, opens a region, and the game tells the user at the bottom which events use that circuit, it looks like.

If they were event specific you'd not get to them via a top menu like this:

View attachment 1079377

Plus they've already said there will 'only' be 90+ layouts, a small increase over the 84 in GTS.
They never mentioned how many layouts there were going to be during the showcase.

Now even if they said there will be only 90+ layouts, they didn't say they won't do free dlc tracks after launch.

GT7 may work in a similar way to GTSport when adding more tracks.

Last edited:
I believe so.
I suspect the pandemic has hurt their ability to get some other tracks ready on time so went with the one closest to finish to be done before launch. I will be dissapointed if no further tracks appear down the line.

One of the things which annoyed me in GT Sports is all tracks having pitboxes, even when is not needed, like in Race A or B. If GT7 keeps this idea, so no hill climbing,coffee break, etc?

They never mentioned how many layouts there were going to be during the showcase.

Now even if they said there will be only 90+ layouts, they didn't say they won't do free dlc tracks after launch.

GT7 may work in a similar way to GTSport when adding more tracks.
I'm not sure why people keep responding to posts about the track count telling us there may be DLC as if we somehow weren't aware?

We're talking about the here and now, and right now the game is said to be launching with 90+ layouts.

With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.

If there are more tracks in the game which we do not know about, then I think it's sensible to assume that they might not want to reveal those just yet.

I'm not sure why people keep responding to posts about the track count telling us there may be DLC as if we somehow weren't aware?

We're talking about the here and now, and right now the game is said to be launching with 90+ layouts.
No I know what your saying, but I also think PD are holding back a lot of content. 90+ layouts are all but confirmed so far for the game yes, but it's not a definitive number for tracks at launch.

Free track DLCs is what many would like, to make up for the lack of content, based from experience of GTSport.

Last edited:
83 GT Sport layouts +
2 Trial Mountain (regular/reverse) +
2 High Speed Ring (regular/reverse) +
2 Daytona (oval/road course(possibly another 1 for motorcycle?)) =
89 layouts mostly confirmed so far.

If we can assume that there are "over 90" layouts at launch but probably less than 100 (otherwise they'd say 100!), then there are probably 1-2 tracks left.

I think there will be around 95 tracks @bduddy

possible that they add these tracks later and just show us the new layout in trailers.

I don't like the offroad tracks in GT Sport. We will get them back as we see Sardegna in the trailer. Will there be a comeback of Chamonix or Eigernordwand, especially the road track, which also has a good layout like a mountain Monaco?

83 GT Sport layouts +

If we can assume that there are "over 90" layouts at launch but probably less than 100 (otherwise they'd say 100!), then there are probably 1-2 tracks left.
Maybe the other 1-2 tracks they didn't show might be Silverstone one of them?

83 GT Sport layouts +

We might get a little more because in GT Sport wet tracks count as a separate layout. So, assuming that in GT7 every track will have dynamic weather, these layouts will count just once (they won't be separate like in GT Sport).
That's my theory and i hope that the trailer didn't have updated track menus (that show all the tracks) so that we have more surprises down the line. Also, we know that PD changes the menu style very often during development, so there's a chance that they worked with just a few tracks (that we already have in GT Sport + 2 new tracks) just to render the menus for the trailer.

Edit: i just checked the game (haven't played lately) and I'm wrong. The wet conditions are in the time of day menu. But i hope the second part is still true:)

Last edited:
Given that the America’s weren’t shown in the trailer I have a hunch there’s more to be revealed on that front. “More to be revealed in the coming weeks” reads like they intend to drip feed more info to keep attention up to release.

If Grand Valley is coming and is based in the US there could be 4 variations right there. There’s also been ongoing rumors about Pikes Peak for many years now, it’d make sense to have that in an info dump if it’s finally actually coming to a GT game. So that’s 5 believable layouts right there.

Last edited:
Given High Speed Ring's location in Japan, it looks as if it's not in Tokyo or something. Fukuoka, maybe?

Back