Gran Turismo 7 - Season Pass implementation

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 92 comments

Should Gran Turismo embrace a season pass model?

• Yes

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 192 94.1%

• Total voters
Plus PD are fantastic at supporting their games for years with updates, cars and tracks free of charge, dont fix what isn't broken
PD have actually got a mixed track record for this.

GT5 had paid DLC with the absurd chargeable paint chips (that had a limited use)
GT6 was free DLC
GTS had free cars and tracks, but the Lewis Hamilton Time Trials were bizarrely chargeable, and it also has a load of micro-transactions.

As such I honestly think we will get a mix again.

PD have actually got a mixed track record for this.

GT5 had paid DLC with the absurd chargeable paint chips (that had a limited use)
GT6 was free DLC
GTS had free cars and tracks, but the Lewis Hamilton Time Trials were bizarrely chargeable, and it also has a load of micro-transactions.

As such I honestly think we will get a mix again.
I think in the grand scheme of things and compared to games which hide content behind dlc from release PD have a fair DLC policy.

Agree on the Hamilton DLC hence why I didnt purchase it, had totally forgotten about that actually. Strange to give away free tracks and cars but charge for a time trial.

I think in the grand scheme of things and compared to games which hide content behind dlc from release PD have a fair DLC policy.

Agree on the Hamilton DLC hence why I didnt purchase it, had totally forgotten about that actually. Strange to give away free tracks and cars but charge for a time trial.
They get a thumbs up for the free content from me, but a thumbs down for linking microtransactions to a broken in game economy.

Back