Gran Turismo 7 The Complete Event List in World Circuits

United States
New York City
Here is the list of all the events and championships in GT7. I had created a wikia page for GT7 listing all of the events.

Events​

• Sunday Cup
  • GT Cup Gr.3 (Not part of the menu book)
  • Sunday Cup Classic
  • GT Cup Gr.4 (Not part of the menu book)
  • Japanese FF Challenge 450
  • European Sunday Cup 400
  • Japanese FR Challenge 450
  • Clubman Cup Plus (Not part of the menu book)
  • European Sunday Cup 500
  • American FR Challenge 550
  • American Sunday Cup 600
  • Japanese Clubman Cup 550
  • Japanese 4WD Challenge 600
  • European FR Challenge 550
  • European Clubman Cup 600
  • Pick-up Truck Race
  • American Clubman Cup 700
  • Porsche Cup
  • Race of Turbo Sports Cars
  • Schwarzwald League
  • Nissan GT-R Cup
  • World Rally Challenge
  • Dirt Champions (Not part of the menu book)
  • Ferrari Circuit Challenge
  • World Touring Car 600 (Not part of the menu book)
  • World Touring Car 700 (Not part of the menu book)
  • World Touring Car 800 (Not part of the menu book)
  • World Rally Challenge Gr. B (Not part of the menu book)
  • Lightweight K-Cup
  • Vision Gran Turismo Trophy
  • Gr. 1 Prototype Series
  • Neoclassical Challenge
  • Hyper Car Parade
  • Silvia Sisters
  • Historic Sports Car Masters
  • Super Formula
  • World Touring Car 900
  • X2019 Nations Cup
  • Jimny Cup

Championships​

• High Speed Ring Track Day
  • Tokyo Parade Race
  • Petite Course de France
  • Trial Mountain Cup
  • Asia-Oceania Championship
  • European Championship
  • Pan-American Championship
  • World Touring Car 600
  • World Touring Car 700
  • World GT Series Championship
Edit: Added World Touring Car 600, 700, 800, and World Rally Challenge Gr. B to the event list.
Edit 2: Added Hypercar Racing Days and Gr.1 Series to the list.
Edit 3: Removed Hyper Car and Gr.1 events from the list until they are actually in the game.
Edit 4: Added Lightweight K-Cup, Vision Gran Turismo Trophy, and Gr. 1 Prototype Series events on the list.
Edit 5: Added the Neoclassical Challenge and the Hyper Car Parade events.
Edit 6: Added Silvia Sisters event from update v1.23.
Edit 7: Added Historic Sports Car Masters event from update v1.25.
Edit 8: Added Super Formula from update v1.32.
Edit 9: Added both World Touring Car 900 & X2019 Nations Cup to the list from update v1.40).
Edit 10: Added the new event Jimny Cup to the list for update v1.42.

Last edited:
Lol. How many races are that even? Is it even more than 150 races in total? GT Sport had about 300. GT4 had over 500.

Only 34 events, then. Damn, that's even shorter than GT5 and 6 were. And definitely not as varied. =/

But I guess this is exactly why they're gonna add more with updates.
It's absurd that we're going to have to pray for updates to even get anywhere near the amount of races GT Sport, the game GT7 is based on, had.

Last edited:
Just counted the number of events per location:

Americas:

Blue Moon Bay - 2 (30k Cr.)
Laguna Seca - 3 (95k Cr.)
Route X - 1 (30k Cr.)
Trial Mountain - 2 (85k Cr.)
Willow Springs - 4 (125k Cr.)
Fishermans Ranch - 2 (115k Cr.)
Colorado Springs - 2 (95k Cr.)
Northern Isle Speedway - 1 (5k Cr.)
Daytona - 5 (220k Cr.)
Interlagos - 1 (35k Cr.)

(23)

Europe:

Brands Hatch - 6 (162k Cr.)
Goodwood - 2 (40k Cr.)
La Sarthe - 1 (5k Cr.)
Barcelona - 3 (160k Cr.)
Alsace - 3 (82k Cr.)
Maggiore - 6 (240k Cr. )
Sainte-Croix - 2 (75k Cr.)
Sardegna Windmills - 2 (115k Cr.)
Sardegna Road Track - 3 (42k Cr.)
Monza - 1 (5k Cr.)
Deep Forest - 3 (100k Cr.)
Nürburgring - 4 (140k Cr.)
Spa - 3 (150k Cr.)
Red Bull Ring - 2 (75k Cr.)
Dragon Trail - 5 (235k Cr.)

(46)

Asia/Oceania:

Autopolis - 2 (70k Cr.)
Suzuka - 4 (187k Cr.)
Broad Bean - 1 (5k Cr.)
Kyoto - 1 (20k Cr.)
Tsukuba - 3 (52k Cr.)
Tokyo Expressway - 6 (210k Cr.)
Fuji - 2 (90k Cr.)
High Speed Ring - 4 (117k Cr.)
Bathurst - 1 (20k Cr.)

(24)

Total - 93 World Circuit Events

If you win all events once, it amounts to 3,232,000 Cr. (4,848,000 Cr. with clean race bonus.)

EDIT: Added total Cr. payout for each location

Tournaments:

High Speed Ring Track Day - 2 (14k Cr. + payout)
Tokyo Highway Parade Race - 2 (20k Cr. + payout)
Petite Course de France - 2 (30k Cr. + payout)
Trial Mountain Cup - 2 (40k Cr. + payout)
Asia-Oceania Championship - 3 (75k Cr. + payout)
European Championship - 3 (90k Cr. + payout)
Pan-American Championship- 3 (105k Cr. + payout)
WTC 600 - 3 (120k + payout)
WTC 700 - 3 (150k Cr. + payout)
World GT Series Championship - 5 (300k Cr. + payout)

(28)

(Don't have info on payout amounts for tournaments, feel free to add info)

In total there's 121 individual races in the World Circuits section.

Last edited:
There's also 10 Championships with 28 races between them, and a couple more races lurking in Missions.

I completely missed it, my bad, was so focused counting the individual events that i just forgot the championships.

Any way to see championship payouts other than to complete them?

Wow. That's just awful. That's well under half the amount of races GT Sport had. They didn't even try. Even GT6 had more races than that.
Yeah, I do really love this game but the amount of races was a real disappointment, some amazing tracks like Monza or Interlagos only have 1 race

And AFAIK there's no Gr.1 or Gr.2 specific races, or Red Bull events.

This is IMO one of the reasons some people are struggling with credits, we need more events.

The amount of events in this game is extremely underwhelming to say the least. I am not even far into the menu book and I think I’m at number 10 or 11. I decided to just skim through the full walkthrough on YouTube and find every single event/championship and created the list. GT7 has Gr.1 and Gr.2 cars and yet no events for them. There’s no Clio Cup, Tourist Trophy, Light Weight K Cup, Super Formula Championship, F1500 Championship, X2014 Nations Cup or similar Gr.X events.

Last edited:
There are additional races that appear only after you clear all the books. World Touring Car 600, 700, and 800, and World Rally Challenge Gr. B. 20 additional races, by my count.
So 38 events then? Yeah, guess that helps a bit.

But as Lunar above said, we're still missing a ton of unique events. Engine type-specific events, various manufacturer and one-make events, Rain Masters, Night Masters, Vision GT, PD Cup, etc etc etc.

To me it's not even the amount of races, but rather the heavy restrictions on it. Like for example the special stage X only has one event and it's locked to US cars only. I want to see how fast I can do it in a GT-R. Or I wanna bring my McLaren there. I like having some country specific races, it's fun. But MOST of these races you end up getting locked out of cause it's restricted to just one region. Europe has legendary tracks, but I can't bring a Japanese car to so of them? Why?! And if we excluding the ridiculous 10 lap events, you're locked out of most tracks. The SSX track restrictions really take the cake here though...

So 38 events then? Yeah, guess that helps a bit.

But as Lunar above said, we're still missing a ton of unique events. Engine type-specific events, various manufacturer and one-make events, Rain Masters, Night Masters, Vision GT, PD Cup, etc etc etc.
He is right about the additional races.
  • World Touring Car 600: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Tokyo Express
  • World Touring Car 700 with 10 laps: Laguna Seca, Autopolis
  • World Touring Car 800: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Autodrome Lago Maggiore, Fuji International Speedway, Autodrome Nazionale Monza
  • World Rally Challenge Gr.B: Tokyo Expressway, Willow Springs International Raceway
This is from digital FORCES YT channel, start at 5:01:24. I spotted the WTC 800 at 5:01:32.

Last edited:
There are additional races that appear only after you clear all the books. World Touring Car 600, 700, and 800, and World Rally Challenge Gr. B. 20 additional races, by my count.
Are you referring to menu book number 37 or another variation of that event?

Hypercar and Gr. 1 event
1647023488773.png

How did you even unlock these events?
IIRC it was raising the Collector Level or such (this at best can be a more mysterious problem currently like Engine Swap before but that's solved now). Getting the ending movie in any GT is only about completing GT World Championship, also happens to be the last menu in GT7. And in those GTs, completing GT World Championship is only completing a small portion of the game; only GT League in GT1 and GT2 (only 4 events in GT1), only Beginner and Professional Events in GT4, etc. And for GT7 it's only completing Cafe.

The plan of the event number was 100+... and seems that the rest of the events are just not unlocked yet with currently 38 displayed event so far (GT7 doesn't display all events). It's unknown if all locations can only hold up to 6 events but if the events are counted as individual races and each location had full event (not counting championships, what's shown right now is 10 anyway), there'd be 34 x 6 = 204 races, far exceeding 100 (thus it'd be written as 200+ or at least 150+ events instead, numbers+ usually are closer to exact number not double or such). But if events are counted as series of races and each events have 3 race (and not all have 3 races), then 204:3 = 68 events, less than 100.

For reference, for other numbers part, there's 60+ tuning parts and they actually got 72. There's 130+ wheels and there's seen to be many wheels in the selection unlike games like GT5. But I think don't add yet the Hypercar and Gr. 1 events, it's uncertain for now if those are cut or that the events aren't unlocked yet judging from the event numbers.

Last edited:
IIRC it was raising the Collector Level or such (this at best can be a more mysterious problem currently like Engine Swap before but that's solved now). Getting the ending movie in any GT is only about completing GT World Championship, also happens to be the last menu in GT7. And in those GTs, completing GT World Championship is only completing a small portion of the game; only GT League in GT1 and GT2 (only 4 events in GT1), only Beginner and Professional Events in GT4, etc. And for GT7 it's only completing Cafe.

The plan of the event number was 100+... and seems that the rest of the events are just not unlocked yet with currently 38 displayed event so far (GT7 doesn't display all events). It's unknown if all locations can only hold up to 6 events but if the events are counted as individual races and each location had full event (not counting championships, what's shown right now is 10 anyway), there'd be 34 x 6 = 204 races, far exceeding 100 (thus it'd be written as 200+ or at least 150+ events instead, numbers+ usually are closer to exact number not double or such). But if events are counted as series of races and each events have 3 race (and not all have 3 races), then 204:3 = 68 events, less than 100.

For reference, for other numbers part, there's 60+ tuning parts and they actually got 72. There's 130+ wheels and there's seen to be many wheels in the selection unlike games like GT5. But I think don't add yet the Hypercar and Gr. 1 events, it's uncertain for now if those are cut or that the events aren't unlocked yet judging from the event numbers.
They're not in the current game and I don't know why you keep suggesting they might be. In no GT game have you unlocked events up to the credits, gone the following days without unlocking any more, then suddenly start unlocking them again.

People have played the game enough post-credits by now, the events being added has stopped.

EDIT:

Super_GT is already at level 50. He doesn't have those events. Confirmed not in the game.

Last edited:
Does anyone notice the events only go up to the National A license instead of the International A license (and S for enduros and other stuff)?

I'll remind you guys of this, then. In GT3, GT5, and GT6 to an extent, there were actually two ending movies. A short one for completing the final championship in the NA tier, and the true ending for completing the last one in the IA tier.

Sooooo, crazy theory, then. We only have half or a tier at least of the campaign, and it'll continue via updates. Kinda annoying, yeah, but at least they'll get to use any new cars and tracks they've built with these updates to the campaign.

The real fun for me in this game is in the custom races. I love the 2-10 lap races for the GT nostalgia factor but with custom ones I have so much more fun. Especially now we have dynamic time and weather to play with.

24 Hours of Nurburgring for me this weekend.

Edit: Plus there will be more with updates and DLC.

Last edited:
Back