Gran Turismo 7 The Complete Event List in World Circuits

They're not in the current game and I don't know why you keep suggesting they might be. In no GT game have you unlocked events up to the credits, gone the following days without unlocking any more, then suddenly start unlocking them again.

People have played the game enough post-credits by now, the events being added has stopped.

EDIT:

Super_GT is already at level 50. He doesn't have those events. Confirmed not in the game.
OK I concede now that they aren't there yet. I suggested that previously because there are many wrong complaints about something that they claim aren't in the game (when they're), such as in the Brand Central video, there are people complaining there are no Supra Mk 4 (extension of thinking the only car in the game are the ones in Brand Central), when it's not a car from 2001 and above thus it'd be in Used Cars. This also applies to other cars like Group C or such. As Engine Swap doesn't appear in the menu there were also assumptions about Engine Swap being update for example. So I assumed it could be similar for the events before too like those I mentioned here, and that at earlier part of the games locked events won't appear in menu like Championships (when other GTs will have them appear even if you can't play them yet, either unable to enter or like the Tuning Parts that Extreme is there but can't be clicked):

1647412406732.png

Though for Super GT (I didn't know at which level he completed the GT Cafe menu), I don't know yet why his video about Eco Challenge mission with Raptor is level 50, but all his other videos including the ones after that Eco Challenge video had him still at lv. 35 (1 level up after his road to 100% video, 5 level up in the first time he recorded after GT Cafe menu is completed). Does he have 2 accounts or such?
Does anyone notice the events only go up to the National A license instead of the International A license (and S for enduros and other stuff)?

I'll remind you guys of this, then. In GT3, GT5, and GT6 to an extent, there were actually two ending movies. A short one for completing the final championship in the NA tier, and the true ending for completing the last one in the IA tier.

Sooooo, crazy theory, then. We only have half or a tier at least of the campaign, and it'll continue via updates. Kinda annoying, yeah, but at least they'll get to use any new cars and tracks they've built with these updates to the campaign.
Regardless getting ending movie in GT is always about completing only a/some tier in the events yeah (Would be all Beginner League in GT3, Beginner until Professional Events in GT5, and N until IB in GT6. Though the 2nd ending had the players completing additional in Amateur League in GT3, Expert until Extreme Events in GT5, and IA in GT6).

That also won't still complete everything in the game, like in GT3 the Professional League, Rally Events, and Endurance can be still untouched. Saying this for those who thinks something like the missions, special events, or circuit experiences are irrelevant due to being optional (for GT7, while forgetting older games are like this too). And for other older GT games it'd be only those:

gt1.png

gt2.png

gt4-1.png
gt4-2.png

The real fun for me in this game is in the custom races. I love the 2-10 lap races for the GT nostalgia factor but with custom ones I have so much more fun. Especially now we have dynamic time and weather to play with.

24 Hours of Nurburgring for me this weekend.

Edit: Plus there will be more with updates and DLC.
Adding more won't take Custom Race's place and it still needs something to be added there like creating Championship or save the race settings, or even better share that race.

Last edited:
I have been playing gt since gt1. I am currently underwhelmed by the fact that i have apparently completed the licences for no reason. where are all the international licence and super licence events?

Licenses for what ? There not even IA or Super races !

I really enjoyed playing this game, it's an enormous upgrade regarding to GT4 but it's much to short and lacks a lot of fundamental races. There aren't even endurance races. The whole fuel and tyre degradation is off 90% of the time. I finished this on hard and besides 1 race that has a bugged pitlane I had almost no effort. I do hope that new AI will come soon and they add lot's of new races. Where do you even drive with the super fast cars ? The game is much to short. I don't get how hard it can be to make a decent race line up like GT4 or so,... Instead of going forward and making it better and also expand, they reduce it all.

I’m having trouble keeping all the racing series events straight. Is there a list of, for example, all the WTC 600 races and their locations so I can be sure to hit them all? (Full disclosure: I’m new to the game and racing in general, so I’m always a little bit lost…)

Last edited:
As per the update there are new events like WTC 800 in Sarthe.

Hate tirade aside, with now the events containing more than 6 in a track I wished the Endurances are placed here as one of the races in the track.

Definitely hoping for some more events with neat regulations, like maybe a Super GT500 event that allows you to use the respective six cars, or a Super Formula event. Otherwise, I'm hoping that the events in World Circuits and the cars featured in various menus provide more inspiration for Sport Mode races, whether they're Daily Races or GT World Series rounds. I still remember some of the earliest Daily Races featured the three starter cars, and another had you use one of the classic European hatchbacks - both with limits on power, weight, and PP.

I just think that with the return of the PP system, and potential power/weight regulations, there's so much more potential for Sport Mode in general. I have faith that PD is simply getting used to things - especially the physics/PP changes that came from 1.13 - before re-introducing more interesting regulations to various Sport Mode races. I'd give it two or three months at the very most, at least before I'd personally start getting concerned. Then again, they addressed the unreasonable oversteer in rear-wheel-drive cars a lot sooner than I expected, so who knows?

Last edited:
Two more pre-release events that have been hidden from us.

n7mfeei30kx81.jpg
Wow! Great spotting those unreleased events. The drip feeding of new events within the World Circuits is killing me. “Gran Turismo 7 will represent the pinnacle of the GT journey, we think of it as our most complete GT to date”. I don’t think so.

Wow! Great spotting those unreleased events. The drip feeding of new events within the World Circuits is killing me. “Gran Turismo 7 will represent the pinnacle of the GT journey, we think of it as our most complete GT to date”. I don’t think so.
Think they mean stuff like the livery editor, Music Replay/Rally, etc. Most feature complete, they mean.

It's still inaccurate, though, 'cause the Course Maker is still missing. Something called "Virtual Garage" was also in the Garage menu pre-release, btw.

This game needs more events, some tracks only have 1 or 2 races.
Interlagos and Monza both have 1 each I believe.

I am hoping that eventually we will have a 600, 700, 800, Gr.3, Gr2 at each track ranging from 10 laps to 1 or even 2 hour enduros.

I am not a coder so may well be wrong, but it would seem logical to me that creating 400+ cars with incredible detail, the gorgeous tracks they have done so far and continuing to improve and hone the physics and AI is really hard work, but setting up races, championships etc seems easy.

So, has anything changed over the last months? Or is it still the same stuff?
Nothing new track wise since Watkins Glen. We got a couple more Catalunya layouts, but that's it.

edit:
Sorry I misread the title lol.

There have been a handful of new events.. but since May, probably like an hour or twos worth? If that?

Last edited:
Yikes :indiff:

I mean, I'm just 2 weeks into the game, but it's starting to look it's quite tiny.

Again.
Yeah, it's really left the playerbase in a strange spot. We all know they are capable of delivering more than what they are offering, but for some undisclosed reason they won't.

Events could be added in the dozens weekly if they tried, with variety aplenty, but we get I think about 3 a month usually and they are really random, like we got a new Sunday Cup event recently, of all things.

Gr.2 still has no native events, and their response to these complaints was to add a checklist reward for owning the 2016 GT500 cars, and no actual events. Bathurst still only has 1 event, and it's a early low paying road car race. Monza never shows up in the career, and only has 1 WTC800 race.

It's really bizarre. They could do more easily, but they don't - and everyone is rightfully quite bitter about it and the lack of communication about it.

Yeah, it's really left the playerbase in a strange spot. We all know they are capable of delivering more than what they are offering, but for some undisclosed reason they won't.

Events could be added in the dozens weekly if they tried, with variety aplenty, but we get I think about 3 a month usually and they are really random, like we got a new Sunday Cup event recently, of all things.

Gr.2 still has no native events, and their response to these complaints was to add a checklist reward for owning the 2016 GT500 cars, and no actual events. Bathurst still only has 1 event, and it's a early low paying road car race. Monza never shows up in the career, and only has 1 WTC800 race.

It's really bizarre. They could do more easily, but they don't - and everyone is rightfully quite bitter about it and the lack of communication about it.
Double Yikes :indiff:

I abandoned Gran Turismo after GT6 for those exact same reasons... and it seems the same problems are still here. It's a shame.

I spotted something today which I found strange. The talking heads on one of the Sunday Cup 500 events (Fraga I believe) says "Have you thought about getting a higher licence, then you can enjoy faster cars" or something to that effect.

It's as if they thought about giving the events licence requirements and then changed their minds.

Quite a lot more events have been added since release and I think there is actually more now than there were in GT5/6, the only problem is we don't notice because of how slowly they have been drip fed to us.

Sooo, the Hypercar Parade events are a no show on my game. Do I actually have to do something in particular in order for them to show up?

Sooo, the Hypercar Parade events are a no show on my game. Do I actually have to do something in particular in order for them to show up?

You have to complete the Menu Books up to and including 39 to have seen the ending movie and possibly be at a certain collector level to unlock extra menu books and collections.

Currently there are about 200 races in total in the Singleplayer campaign mode as of the last 1.31 update, including the eight mission endurance pack. At the level of length it's getting pretty close to GT6 and GT2, which is not too bad. Still not enough, though. Neverthless, I expect the number to continue increasing in the next couple of years from now.

Back