Gran Turismo 7 to Host Olympic Esports Series 2023 Motor Sport Event

• Thread starter Famine
  • 66 comments
Ouch, 12k views on the official livestream. I hope they did well on the superchats if nothing else to at least recoup some of the costs 🙏

For comparison EERIEISSSS got 11k views for streaming daily races today alone and that is gameplay, a personality and a camera, none of the expense of flying dozens of people half way round the world or the cost of putting them up in hotels.

Ouch, 12k views on the official livestream. I hope they did well on the superchats if nothing else to at least recoup some of the costs 🙏

For comparison EERIEISSSS got 11k views for streaming daily races today alone and that is gameplay, a personality and a camera, none of the expense of flying dozens of people half way round the world or the cost of putting them up in hotels.
The timezone didn't help. Around midnight on the US east coast, very early Sunday morning in Europe. Hard sell to get people watching at those hours for anything outside F1.

The timezone didn't help. Around midnight on the US east coast, very early Sunday morning in Europe. Hard sell to get people watching at those hours for anything outside F1.
Yup. I caught up on it in the afternoon.

The separate GT TV stream is at 24K views, plus 14K for the Japanese stream. Still not great, but better...

Back