North Degree Messages 494 North America Friday at 5:27 PM #1,231 Hi all, Here's the exhaust videos for the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88. Enjoy!
North Degree Messages 494 North America Sunday at 10:27 PM #1,232 Hi all, Here's a lap of a 710 HP Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 at the 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit. I got lazy so I just added all of the replays in one screen. Enjoy!
Hi all, Here's a lap of a 710 HP Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 at the 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit. I got lazy so I just added all of the replays in one screen. Enjoy!
Stephan Still progressing........ Premium Messages 5,423 Manila Messages Filracer Yesterday at 1:25 PM #1,233
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,266 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Yesterday at 7:09 PM #1,234
North Degree Messages 494 North America Yesterday at 10:13 PM #1,235 Hi all, Here's a squirrely 883 HP Nissan Silvia S13 with a 2JZ-GTE-Supra engine swap. Enjoy!