Gran Turismo 7 - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter marcvic
  • 427 comments

marcvic

Premium
United States
USA
marcvic
This thread is created to mimic what the 'GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots' thread eventually evolved into: a general dumping ground for new trailers and user created videos & photos.

Feel free to post any time trials, offline/online races, license tests, drift trials, custom compilation videos, scapes, race photos, etc. Also, feel free to post some thoughts about your content, or alternatively just post content and peace out if you want 😎

I look forward to enjoying everyone's creations with this beautiful piece of art that is Gran Turismo 7!

Mods please shut down if this sort of thread already exists within the GT7 forum.

To kick things off, one of the cars I was sorely missing in GT Sport was the Ferrari F430, so I opened a custom 8-car race at Brands Hatch (AI on max level). Driving this car with the new tire model was crazy - frustrating and exhilerating at the same time with TCS off. I too, like everyone else, got smacked in the face by a wet hand on the 370Z license test. But I suppose racing a 430 around Brands Hatch would be difficult without TCS. Anyway, I'll just say I got my money's worth out of the revs!

View media item 124314

51932002070_36bea76646_b.jpg
51931716569_5c3f515257_h.jpg
51931716669_cc48b08acd_h.jpg
51931386331_6c47ba03cb_h.jpg

51931468788_84ea360b2f_h.jpg
51930402497_5324cd072d_h.jpg

@MagpieRacer OMG you didn’t spin the car 😂 Just joking bro nice driving!

This is me at Trial Mountain stock tires, no abs, no TCS, no ASM driven like an old school should be driven! The driving In this game is so good man can’t wait to drive more cars!

Last edited:
@MagpieRacer OMG you didn’t spin the car 😂 Just joking bro nice driving!

This is me at Trial Mountain stock tires, no abs, no TCS, no ASM driven like an old school should be driving! The driving In this game is so good man can’t wait to drive more cars!

😆 Definitely overcorrected before the tight left onto the back stretch but the love tap on the wall saved face there.

My R33 Street spec tune, sport softs, standard manual gearbox, full weight (1540kg)

Last edited:
I really thought getting my elbows out on the AI would work but karma police were having none of it

Last edited:
I haven’t given this car a try yet in 7, so I can’t compare. But, was this recorded from the PS5 using the 3D audio? Because this sounds glorious
From a PS5 with 7.1 on GT7 enabled but not 3D audio from the PS5. It's a fantastic sounding car.

Just done Mission with Rolling Stone Sport Leicht Rennwagen with the Mercedes-McLaren SLR, first with TCS1 and then no TCS. It was a hard one for me so I figured to make sort of a guide here

Last edited:
Finally golded the intermediate drift 2 challenge in missions. In not a drifter so this was a tough one.

Back