Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (1.23)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 70 comments
I think they tweaked the daily mileage reward tickets a little. Since the update I have been getting 5 star tickets. I do not recall getting anything higher than 3 or 4 star tickets up to this point.
Must be a placebo thing (even though I did get a 6-star ticket today) since Nenkai confirmed there's no odds changes:

I believe they have fixed the bug in a custom race at the nurburgring where the cars were pulling over. (Should only happen on the tourist track option).

Still seems to happen on every version of Nurburg I try besides the GP version.

A more trivial thing I noticed, whenever you get a penalty, it doesn't flash like it used to. Now it merely pops on the screen.
Trivial, but also important. My eyes are used to that flashing mechanic. So much so, that when I picked up a 0.5 second penalty and then picked up one other, I didn't realise that I now had 1.5 seconds worth of them.

Good spot 👍

The hood/bonnet cam of the Ferrari 500 Mondial has been adjusted/fixed.

Previously:
1664971402045.png

Now:
A67AD24C-ADB5-4CFB-BB13-3E98BB76591E.png

Replays between 50MB and 200MB are now shareable. Previously any replay over 50MB would give an error/timeout (even though it was stated otherwise)
That was not a global thing. Some of my friends could share replays while others couldn't, myself included. But the 1.23 update seems to indeed have fixed this issue for those who had it, since I shared a 180mb replay the other day.

This is a very, very minor change or maybe it's was just bugged before.

Now you can see the "current" PP value when you go to your collection in the garage. Before it was only showing the PP from day 1 of release.

The Camaro SS had originally 553pp. After the update (which one, I can't remember) the car had it's pp down to 549, but even though the stock settings was 549, in the collection it would stay at 553.

Today, before picking the same car I checked the collection and it was still 549. Then I picked the car, went there again and the values got updated to 549.03.

Kinda useless, but there ya go.

The PP doesn't get updated till you actually get into the car, this has been the case since launch.
Cars you never got into have their displayed PP updated when it's changed in-game (except for the Anniversary Edition version of the GR Yaris - that had a triangle requiring one to get into the car to see the PP). Cars you got into won't have their displayed PP updated until you get into them again.

Cars you never got into have their displayed PP updated when it's changed in-game (except for the Anniversary Edition version of the GR Yaris - that had a triangle requiring one to get into the car to see the PP). Cars you got into won't have their displayed PP updated until you get into them again.
This maybe explains why I have two BAC Mono’s with different PP’s despite never actually driving them!!

Maybe I'm imagining things, but reflections quality has improved (PS5 at least). Its mostly visible in hood cam, where it felt like 30FPS in low res.

Back