Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Now Available: Buyable Engine Swaps & Special Parts, Three New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 645 comments
Best update ever!
I finally have a 500PP 544BHP Honda Beat! :dopey:
Yeah.
The Mini NSX is a decent car on the WTC700.
Only issue is it eats tires like a fat kid eats through a candy store.

2023-05-29 19.27.45.png

Depends if you want a car for memes or that it performs 😜. Best RWD car perhaps will be a F40 with the Enzo V12 engine. 4WD cars many of them can have a powerful engine and can handle the power. Escudo engine in a Lancer X or GTO should be fun. Alfa 4C with the 458 engine feels really good, NA and not too much torque so even at just 900 kgs can run max power in the 770 hp region or so.
Thanks. I was actually thinking about those too. Also r92 engine in a skyline r34 seemed like it might be awesome. Through roulette tickets I got the 458 engine for the alfa 4C and its my favorite so far for sure. Some of these swaps are truly mad but are fun regardless

I'm in love with my Enzo swapped F40. Did all the internal engine upgrades and now it's pumping out 860 hp with a redline approaching 10,000 rpm. And the car takes it very well. It walks Veyrons and 918 Spyders like they're standing still. My only issues are with adjusting the transmission ratios to suit it. Has anyone had any luck? The slider (for manual adjustment) literally will not let me use the full range of adjustment. Very odd - I haven't encountered this with any other cars. It also is a problem with one of my unswapped F40s.

What's up with the plinging noise in the Nissan R32 Nismo? It's so annoying that I can't use that car after today.

Edit.

"While driving the R32 GT-R NISMO '90 there's a background alarm going off every time I pass 105km/h and stays on while I'm over that speed. If I slow down, it turns off. It sounds like an alarm from a washing machine"

"Apparently that's a kinda speeding alarm thing that seems to exist/have existed in older japanese cars in real life"

Please PD make this noise go away or give us an option to turn it off.

Last edited:
The Toyota Trueno and Levin have the same feature, and I learned from Initial D that those cars do that. It's a nice attention to detail IMO. But I really don't see PD putting in an option to turn off something that only a handful of cars have.

The Toyota Trueno and Levin have the same feature
Can't remember hearing it on the Corolla Levin, maybe I wasn't driving fast enough? Going to drive the Corolla once more and see if I hear anything.

Edit.

No noise from the Corolla at a speed of 177 km/h.

Last edited:
Can't remember hearing it on the Corolla Levin, maybe I wasn't driving fast enough? Going to drive the Corolla once more and see if I hear anything.

Edit.

No noise from the Corolla at a speed of 177 km/h.
I definitely heard it from the Levin in cockpit view.

I definitely heard it from the Levin in cockpit view.
Then you have better hearing than me, tried all 3 now, Corolla, Trueno and the Trueno (S. Shigeno Version) couldn't hear a thing, but the chime from the R32 NISMO is loud and clear.

Then you have better hearing than me, tried all 3 now, Corolla, Trueno and the Trueno (S. Shigeno Version) couldn't hear a thing, but the chime from the R32 NISMO is loud and clear.
Do your AE86s have the stock computer? I notice it when the car is in stock form, but not if its been tuned. Its possible that they simply forgot to turn on the "Sports or Full-Control Computer deactivates the ding" feature for the R32.

Do your AE86s have the stock computer? I notice it when the car is in stock form, but not if its been tuned. Its possible that they simply forgot to turn on the "Sports or Full-Control Computer deactivates the ding" feature for the R32.
Yes I think so, must check, just finishing testing the last GT-R in game, only the R32 NISMO have the chime of all the Nissan GT-R's so far. The R32 NISMO have stock computer , maybe changing the computer will remove the chime?

Edit.

Only the R32 NISMO have this chime and all 3 AE8s's have normal ECU's.

Last edited:
Yes I think so, must check, just finishing testing the last GT-R in game, only the R32 NISMO have the chime of all the Nissan GT-R's so far. The R32 NISMO have stock computer , maybe changing the computer will remove the chime?
Changing the computer definitely doesn't work in the R32 NISMO (the only R32 to have the chime).

Is it me or is RT now available for fidelity 120 Hz mode in replays? I can see the self reflections of the mirrors now

Back