Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.37 is Now Available, Bringing Minor Tweaks

• Thread starter Famine
  • 34 comments
Stuttering still not fixed. Daytona & Nurb are sometimes unplayable. I don't what about triggers losing resistance.
Had a league race at Daytona a few days ago, 15 players. Suffered heavy fps drops in particular just before the left corner entering the oval from the road course. Not good at all... I’m on PS5 and a friend of mine also on PS5 echoed the same sentiments.

Anyone else on base PS4 having "stuttering" issues after the update? I just drove a few laps around Laguna Seca for the new Time Trial event and it sorta felt like I was playing GT6 all over again...

EDIT: Fixed (?). Switched HDR off and on again and suddenly the stuttering was gone.

Last edited:
Had a league race at Daytona a few days ago, 15 players. Suffered heavy fps drops in particular just before the left corner entering the oval from the road course. Not good at all... I’m on PS5 and a friend of mine also on PS5 echoed the same sentiments.
Oh geez, that lag is on PS5 as well? I thought it was just a PS4 thing.

Oh geez, that lag is on PS5 as well? I thought it was just a PS4 thing.
We race with 16 full grids… I save my replays also….Hour races some times 90 min.. never experienced stuttering we have players who lag but it’s known their internet is not good.

We race with 16 full grids… I save my replays also….Hour races some times 90 min.. never experienced stuttering we have players who lag but it’s known their internet is not good.
My replay have been stuttering from the start in gt 7. PS4. Gt sport worked fine though

This is purely anecdotal, but I swear over the last few weeks (maybe since the 1.36 update) every race I did (at least Spa, Le Mans, and Sardegna), there was always one AI which ran out of gas and became a rolling speed bump. Today I didn't get that at all, so maybe they fixed the AI refusing to pit and get gas?

This is purely anecdotal, but I swear over the last few weeks (maybe since the 1.36 update) every race I did (at least Spa, Le Mans, and Sardegna), there was always one AI which ran out of gas and became a rolling speed bump. Today I didn't get that at all, so maybe they fixed the AI refusing to pit and get gas?
Now that you mention it, I noticed that same thing on a custom 2 hour race at Spa I did at Spa. Except it was the whole field which basically slowed down like it was a cool down lap about 80% through the race. It was a pretty competitive race until that point. I will have to try again and see.

I usually run the Sarthe 700pp race in my swapped GT3 RS, and the PP went up from 699.xx to 720, i checked with a friend, but his pp didn't go up.

I haven't checked my other 700pp cars.

Last edited:
p78
I usually run the Sarthe 700pp race in my swapped GT3 RS, and the PP went up from 699.xx to 720, i checked with a friend, but his pp didn't go up.

I haven't checked my other 700pp cars.
Same for me. I run the Sarthe 700pp with my swapped r92cp Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nür (R34) 699.xx, and now it has 714.xx pp and its a different car.

Soo I've runned Nurb WTC800 on VR and stuttering is gone. I'm wondering if PD devs are aware of those issues or maybe they play exclusively on VR or VRR screens...

Soo I've runned Nurb WTC800 on VR and stuttering is gone. I'm wondering if PD devs are aware of those issues or maybe they play exclusively on VR or VRR screens...
If you got a screen that supports 120hz you can use that to deal with those framerate issues

The "minor patch" has broken my GT7 game so now it won't load. Good job PD, very typical of your consistent ineptitude.

It happens more often the longer the game is running. The update forced you to close the game.

If you're like me and mostly play GT7 and put the console into sleep mode, the performance issues and AI forgetting to pit only get worse over time. You need to relaunch the game occasionally, ideally at least once per day.

Back